Nerf the Machete

can someone explain me why the Machete is soooo god damn slow?
its a zp melee and its really useless when u play a knife only game.

every melee include the baloon hammer and even the friendpoint kukri are faster than the ZP Machete UGS.
where is the logic to bring out a zp melee that is the slowest of all available melees.

at least i wish to have the option for a right klick hold (like the vip axe)

till now i can rate to everyone : dont waste ur money for this machete ugs melee. it will rotten in ur storage !
its so frustrated. when u go for a rightklick stab ur enemy have enough time to realise it and to react what ends in your death.

Comments

• Nerf it? Hmmmmmm, lel. Anyway, Machete is tricky with the timing, you just gotta get used to it, also, it's better with slash, since it's 1 hit head (not sure if with armor is 1 hit too).
  • hakkiq wrote: »
    can someone explain me why the Machete is soooo god damn slow?
    its a zp melee and its really useless when u play a knife only game.

every melee include the baloon hammer and even the friendpoint kukri are faster than the ZP Machete UGS.
    where is the logic to bring out a zp melee that is the slowest of all available melees.

at least i wish to have the option for a right klick hold (like the vip axe)

till now i can rate to everyone : dont waste ur money for this machete ugs melee. it will rotten in ur storage !
    its so frustrated. when u go for a rightklick stab ur enemy have enough time to realise it and to react what ends in your death.

So,acording to your title,why do you want it nerfed even more?

Imo,the stab's speed adds variety,would be boring if all melees would share the same speed,so one with a slower attack might be for those who want a challenge.Its similar to the Baloon hammer's stab and I dont have a problem with that either. Dont like it,dont use/spin for it. You can always check weapons on youtube before unloading money to get them :)