Give Us A Chance

Welcome all GM and Moderators :)
i am so happy about game and i play it from 2 years ago and i love it to much but we need a chance to see you all of our Thoughts for New Weapons and New Maps i have 2 Ideas New Mode and some thing hanging in Weapon but i can`t say it to any GM or Moderators because i don`t know how so make an application download in PC and draw Weapons and Maps to see you Our Ideas ...
and Thanks
IGN : eX]LeGeND.

Comments

• Any new idea's are welcome , however they don't seem interested on what we have to say or 2 offer. True story bro.
  • A program that'd allow us to make Maps and send to them to get verified and maybe eventually added would be great. As for weapons, I believe you can find some high res non-skinned guns of some types if you look around hard enough and from there using programs like Photoshop you can make skins for them. Though it might be neat if you had a base 3D Model of the guns that we could throw into our own 3D Programs and edit the models some and put skins on the actual models to see how they'd look and then send THOSE files instead of a 2d high res skin graphic.

so all in all...I agree. Would be awesome to turn the game into having a larger community influence...problem is. Z8 aren't the developers and they themselves are just one set of managers that run Crossfire servers. So since the Devs are making a game that is split into multiple regions that are managed by different managing teams....it becomes unlikely to ever see since it's not all one community of people and in a sense each regions version of crossfire is kind of a different, although very very similar, game.

As far as game modes. you can still Make a Suggestion outlining your game mode ideas. Even doing crude info graphics in basic drawing programs to help show what you're talking about in the mode suggestion could go a long way there too.

EDIT:OH forgot to add...we did have a Show Your Skin contest where we got to design skins for various weapons...unfortunately the 3 winning weapons have yet to get added into the game. I suppose they could still EVENTUALLY show up...but we'll see..Time Will Tell....