SUBLiME Roster Issues

We have 3 members that refuse to leave the team UnderFoot, Monstrosity, and Respek. The team has been split up and need them to be gone so we can be able to play Open league with our s5. We have sent a support ticket and they said they won't help us, but we kinda need this to play the toury, I understand that this is prohibited, but things happen and when players get salty and refuse to leave it makes it unplayable. Please any GM or anything help us, I contacted zzxq the other day via skype, but was ignored. This is an issue for us and it needs to be solved. PS, not wanting any unwanted drama from the players trying to be removed, all else is failing and this is the only way we can get it fixed, so please keep your negative comments to yourself.

Comments

• I'm the team leader, and .Exist is speaking on behalf of the team, this is the most professional manner and we would really appreciate it if you could remove these members from our roster.
  • You do realize that pre Exist joining the roster, it was a dead tie of 3-3 on who keeps the team. Not to take sides, as I have friends on both sides of this roster split, y'all are stuck until october 1st. That's the rules, and nobody is getting exceptions made. So either try to resolve y'alls internal issues, or figure out who gets to keep the Team Name, pts, etc, via internal communication. Good luck, but I don't expect to have anything done for you guys, as it is a complete (basically) roster overhaul.

Figure your stuff out internally. Act like the adults the majority of you are, and communicate and resolve your issues rather than let them fester.

Much love to the 6 of you, hope yall figure it all out.
  • True but expections have been made, I know they have been for us when I was on GG and instinct for instance, idk if z8 will help an open team but it sure would be nice. Also with Dave as captain it should be obvious who keeps the team, his sponsor, his clan, his team. But we'll see.
  • You do realize that pre Exist joining the roster, it was a dead tie of 3-3 on who keeps the team. Not to take sides, as I have friends on both sides of this roster split, y'all are stuck until october 1st. That's the rules, and nobody is getting exceptions made. So either try to resolve y'alls internal issues, or figure out who gets to keep the Team Name, pts, etc, via internal communication. Good luck, but I don't expect to have anything done for you guys, as it is a complete (basically) roster overhaul.

Figure your stuff out internally. Act like the adults the majority of you are, and communicate and resolve your issues rather than let them fester.

Much love to the 6 of you, hope yall figure it all out.
    Also pretty embarrassing and unprofessional.
    However good luck to these players.
  • Not true please keep your comments and concerns to yourself please. But thanks.
  • Why won't they just make a new team? It's only been one week of open.
  • Eh idk, i'm supposing more of a mature type of thing.
  • Just to update you guys, we have even been so desperate to ask if 2 of the 3 players that refuse to leave, if they wanted to play, and sadly every single 1 has said no. So yea with that note, I don't even think we can play Open anymore.
  • L_ki wrote: »
    We have 3 members that refuse to leave the team UnderFoot, Monstrosity, and Respek. The team has been split up and need them to be gone so we can be able to play Open league with our s5. We have sent a support ticket and they said they won't help us, but we kinda need this to play the toury, I understand that this is prohibited, but things happen and when players get salty and refuse to leave it makes it unplayable. Please any GM or anything help us, I contacted zzxq the other day via skype, but was ignored. This is an issue for us and it needs to be solved. PS, not wanting any unwanted drama from the players trying to be removed, all else is failing and this is the only way we can get it fixed, so please keep your negative comments to yourself.

Who are you missing that's not on the roster??
  • There will be no roster changes this month.
This discussion has been closed.