Two Suggestions pages? Why? (On the first suggestion page everyone goes)

Well, it's self explanatory. Why are there two suggestions page on the forums? There's one on the "CrossFire Barracks" sub-forum and another one on the "CrossFire Support" sub-forum. I'm posting this thread on both pages anyways, but I don't quite understand the reason of two suggestion pages on the forum. Its gonna divide the attention on both pages and good suggestions are gonna go unnoticed :|

Comments

• The Suggestion Subforum in the CrossFire Support Section is probably still a remnant of the past.

And as you may have noticed, next to no one frequents that Suggestion Sub-forum (As much as 5 Month gaps between new posts in this section, and only 48 Threads in total), so there isn't much of a problem of it just staying and dusting, to be brutally honest.

But hell, if they were to remove it? I doubt anyone would miss it.

And as a sidenote, I'm quite certain that 1 Thread alone would of sufficed in getting the attention of the populous on here.
  • Normally you don't have to worry about someone looking at the specific parts of the forum because it lists everything newest to oldest (unless pinned). Just use the new post tab and you'll see all the stuff posted since you last visited.
This discussion has been closed.