hello

i got a few things i will like to see in cf i will like to know why can we not get team chat like they have on cf china i will like to see a few new maps for different modes like TDM SPY ect.... i will even like to see a new mode capture the flag i thing that will be fun in crossfire mode list to play

Comments

• Should have titled the thread better. But as for the content...

Chat: I personally don't know what you're talking about...but there's always room for improvements just so long as the 'improvements' don't cause more glitches/bugs.

Maps: Absolutely. +9001 We need new maps for Spy, Ghost, Suppression, Escape, and Wave modes ASAP. The lack of maps for those is depressing and makes playing on them get boring.

CaptureFlag: I wouldn't mind seeing a capture the flag mode. To me it's a staple to Arena FPS games and a fun one at that. And while CF isn't really an Arena FPS like say Unreal Tournament games it could still work well here if the spawn timing isn't made to be like Wave mode's Odyssey length spawns times. I could also see some maps being set up in the manner as Elimination maps are with spawned gun spots on the map where specific guns are spawned for the players to grab and fight over while other could just be use your own weapons. And re-stock ammo places being set around the area as well.
  • Team chat - F2? or tab? Unless you're talking about something completely different.
  • talking about something completely different in crossfire china there is something you can turn your mic on so you can talk to the whole bl or gr side just like Skype but built in to the game only play cf china 1 or 2 time
  • silly1985 wrote: »
    talking about something completely different in crossfire china there is something you can turn your mic on so you can talk to the whole bl or gr side just like Skype but built in to the game only play cf china 1 or 2 time

yes i know that
    +99
  • silly1985 wrote: »
    talking about something completely different in crossfire china there is something you can turn your mic on so you can talk to the whole bl or gr side just like Skype but built in to the game only play cf china 1 or 2 time

If its in another version it will het here eventually