Hacking reports

Since you have too many false and double reports to watch (hope it's this) or you just don't care about them, current reporting system is awful. I don't know how exactly it works because you always treat it like an international secret, but you should certainly make some huge changes to it.

Add priorites to hacking reports

There are players who send mostly false reports, and players who send mostly reports with evidence of real hackers and tell you at which times the hacker joined, etc...
Why do reports of those two groups have same priorites? You should first check reports sent by trusted players.

Everyone starts with trust value of 5. If a player sends a false report, you give him 0 points. If a player sends you a good report, you give him 10 points. Then the trust value becomes an average of given points.

After a couple players send you their reports, your list should look something like this:
K2nkQ0m.png

Remove double reports
*idk if this is a thing, but one of the mods here said that we shouldn't exactly send same reports because we waste Z8's time, so I guess this doesn't exist*

If a player gets banned for hacking, he will get permanently banned now due to changes to your policies. If that happens, there is no point in watching other reports which contain evidence of that player hacking.
Just remove them, and your report list should get smaller every time you do so.

Comments

• While this sounds okay, I personally wouldn't like it. Every Ticket should have the same priority.

When a Person with a 2.5 Trust Value submits a ticket with an obvious cheater, that cheater most likely will not be banned, because of his low Trust level and new reports with a default trust level of 5 pushing him down the queue. Unless he gets caught by a Person with a 7.5 Value (Which creates the Problem of EVEN MORE double reports and banning time since the one by the 2.5 Guy that got submitted ages ago wasn't looked at.)

On top of that, there is the chance of Human Error on the Support End. Chances are, the supposed Cheater plays rather cautiously and only in one instance the Cheating gets extremely obvious, if the Support does not catch onto that single cue, they won't find anything wrong, netting you a 0 Point Rating even though your Report was right on the money.

I do like the Idea of the Double Reports though.

I really am not very fond of introducing a 3 Class System for something as essential as reporting.
  • I agree that this has it's ups and downs, but I think that the current system is just bad.

Maybe if everyone started with 0 (lowest possible) trust value, it would be better?
    That way people who are new to reporting and people who send false reports would have same priority on their reports.

I believe that this would certainly help in "hack invasions", as they would atleast be banning players. This way they aren't, atleast not the ones which I reported. :/
  • i hope GM's clean the game from the System Cheat