Modernised CF like CS:go

Yes . Now CrossFire has a large number of players. I Crossfire outside, I play League Of Legends. League Of Legends game players who played well at the end, giving key box and thread. For example in CS: GO in the same thing applies. Crossfire would be such a beauty? For example,Players playing a S&D mode . At the end of the game, if the anyone is ACE or MVP, can win a key or a locked ZP crate. And these keys and crates can buyable in shop or website with ZP.

Ace : 100 luck for gain a key or crates.
MVP : 35 luck for gain a crates only .

1 Key : 295 ZP
5 Keys : 1400 ZP
1 Locked Crate : 200 ZP
5 Locked Crates : 950 ZP

1 Key and Locked Crate Pack : 450 ZP
5 Keys and Locked Crates Pack : 2195 ZP

Only VIP guns can't win from crates .

Comments

• I kind of like this idea but i think it would work better like this..

the longer you play in the match the higher chance you are able to earn a key/Crate or what ever it would be..
    Ace/MVP/kills and deaths would also increase your chances
    and ofcourse a there would be a rank req like SFC or something around that area.

People are going to say " The farmers will just farm for this " sure but try not to think about that.. It would be based on time played in a game and KD/MVP/Ace and with all those variables in place the chance of getting one I think should be like 1/3 - 1/5 or around there.. this would keep people playing and also give them another reason to keep playing other then just a rank which means nothing now..
  • RichardKX wrote: »
    Yes . Now CrossFire has a large number of players. I Crossfire outside, I play League Of Legends. League Of Legends game players who played well at the end, giving key box and thread. For example in CS: GO in the same thing applies. Crossfire would be such a beauty? For example,Players playing a S&D mode . At the end of the game, if the anyone is ACE or MVP, can win a key or a locked ZP crate. And these keys and crates can buyable in shop or website with ZP.

Ace : 100 luck for gain a key or crates.
    MVP : 35 luck for gain a crates only .

1 Key : 295 ZP
    5 Keys : 1400 ZP
    1 Locked Crate : 200 ZP
    5 Locked Crates : 950 ZP

1 Key and Locked Crate Pack : 450 ZP
    5 Keys and Locked Crates Pack : 2195 ZP

Only VIP guns can't win from crates .

I very much like this idea. I wish there was trading system in CrossFire where you can trade guns with other players. The key idea seems okay to me and I don't see problem with it.

On top of this, I would also like to see how much each gun is worth in terms of rarity. The higher the rarity of the gun, the higher the value. I think this could work with the trading system.
  • So you are asking them to lower their Prices for ZP Crates by more than 50%? I'm having troubles believing that this would be a viable strategy for Smilegate.

And frankly, I'd like CF to stay as far away from the whole "Box and Key" Concept as humanly possible. The way it is now - Either buy ZP Crates or earn them through Events, is completely fine.

You can already earn Crates via playing, that's what the GP Crate Weaponry is there for.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    So you are asking them to lower their Prices for ZP Crates by more than 50%? I'm having troubles believing that this would be a viable strategy for Smilegate.

And frankly, I'd like CF to stay as far away from the whole "Box and Key" Concept as humanly possible. The way it is now - Either buy ZP Crates or earn them through Events, is completely fine.

You can already earn Crates via playing, that's what the GP Crate Weaponry is there for.

Ah I didn't really notice the part about buying keys and crates.. I dont like that part but I like the part about rewarding players for playing..
    abel95 wrote: »
    I very much like this idea. I wish there was trading system in CrossFire where you can trade guns with other players. The key idea seems okay to me and I don't see problem with it.

On top of this, I would also like to see how much each gun is worth in terms of rarity. The higher the rarity of the gun, the higher the value. I think this could work with the trading system.

I dont think crossfire will ever have a trading system due to item scamming and what ever else.. Its already bad enough with the hacking reports but imagine making scam tickets and such.. prob will never ever see a response and if we do it'l be a automated one. It also brings in alot of RWT which I also dont think they would want as they would lose alot of money..
  • So basically transform the crate system into the CS:Go system
    -1 From me , aside from the fact that this is a very counter lucrative idea its also important for Cf to stay unique [And crappy]
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    So you are asking them to lower their Prices for ZP Crates by more than 50%? I'm having troubles believing that this would be a viable strategy for Smilegate.

You take the GP crates seriously? They are a joke only a few of them are good and those are the old ones all the new one don't even have coupons anymore this would be a great idea if they came out with completely different guns not one that are currently in the game. However its likely that we will never see a change in this games ways the events have all been crud recently an if you don't pony up for the VIP this game is incredibly hard. I play once or twice a month now and just search the forums every week hoping for a change.With the right restrictions for farmers i.e. cant be dropped if you have no kills and cant be dropped in locked lobbies it could be a good way to recover some people.