Disband grenades from the same key

I'll like to suggest separated keys for diferent grenades at choice. What I mean is that I tend to waste a lot of time Re-selecting grenades which are all binded to the same key on the keyboard when I need one in particular.

If we've got the choice to bind separate keys for each grenades, I think the game would go smoother. There are several keys on my keyboard that could be used for the flashbang, smoke or HE grenade and we didn't have to struggle with the order on which this grenades are placed on bags. Besides, ping also interferes with that fast switching on some cases.

Yes, you could place your nades in the same order on all bags, but maybe in some bags you need your HE grenade to go first (TD for example ) and you need the flashbang to go first on some other bag (S&D in my case), but you'd still like to take your smoke grenade quickly without having to spam the "4" key in a tight spot.

Please don't take this thread as something without importance since no one else is complaining about this, everything can be improved and I believe this game could get some easy improvements to be more interface-friendly.

Well, that's my suggestion regarding grenades, let my know what you think about it in the comments :)

Comments