List of Suggestions

i hope Gms we need some weapons back again
First back the ribbon about liking facebook page at z8 site
Second back m4a1.silver / ak.silver and scar heavy camo / m16a2
All that weapon pb weapon at site back it for us
Third put weapons at letters mission in black market like awm.blue shaprie
Put mp7.pink / ak.47 spring / Dual uzi tiger / Dual Colt volcano / all that please
4- put old golden weapon at coupons like m4a1.gold / ak golden / Desert golden / combat axe please .
5 - m4a1 bronze put it in black market
6- make events on crates on new maps like zm2 / aquarim
7- put more black market gp
8- important reguest
Give us new hallowen weapons this year more beauty more power more ability like Ksg- hallowen best hollowen weapon is ksg-hallowen
9- make new badge badge number 10 to enjoy that
10 - make event for vip users they pay money for weapon vip at game but make
event for us we not like noobs
11- All Old Name Card
Thank you Gm please read it .

Comments

• 4. should not happen because now that they removed them a while ago, this is now more of a special item to own for the players playing since. But the rest are fine, good ideas. The BP mall removal was probably one of the worst things they have done. There was no reason for it to be removed besides making space on the site which seems kind of odd.
  • i love old name Card and m4a1.gold / ak golden, I wish If back :(
  • 2631942 wrote: »
    i love old name Card and m4a1.gold / ak golden, I wish If back :(
    My best advice for GMs is to give them out for 30 days in an event. That way old players who won't be disappointed, and new players get to try out something new.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    My best advice for GMs is to give them out for 30 days in an event. That way old players who won't be disappointed, and new players get to try out something new.

i agree this

a special event for vip users its not the best ideea but an extra reward for people who play in regular events and own a vip sounds cool.
    First back the ribbon about liking facebook page at z8 site
    Nope, no need to bring back old ribbons

Second back m4a1.silver / ak.silver and scar heavy camo / m16a2
    Nope, no need to bring back old guns.

All that weapon pb weapon at site back it for us
    What?

Third put weapons at letters mission in black market like awm.blue shaprie
    Put mp7.pink / ak.47 spring / Dual uzi tiger / Dual Colt volcano / all that please
    Don't we have get a weapon for exchanging dogtags? Cf-05 if I'm not mistaken

4- put old golden weapon at coupons like m4a1.gold / ak golden / Desert golden / combat axe please .
    Nope, no need to bring back old guns.

5 - m4a1 bronze put it in black market
    Sounds good, even though I probably won't be getting one for myself anyway

6- make events on crates on new maps like zm2 / aquarim
    Sure. Events are always welcome. Unless they are organised as bad as CF Games 2016

7- put more black market gp
    Sure. There are a lot of people with millions of GP, so they need a place to spend them

8- important reguest
    Give us new hallowen weapons this year more beauty more power more ability like Ksg- hallowen best hollowen weapon is ksg-hallowen
    Okay, but NEW ones. No need to bring back old guns

9- make new badge badge number 10 to enjoy that
    What?

What?

11- All Old Name Card
    What?

I guess I gotta write something here aswell hhhh
  • i agree with you But I love to have Lots Weapons Old . And interest
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    a special event for vip users its not the best ideea but an extra reward for people who play in regular events and own a vip sounds cool.

I just suggested