a better reporting system

Is it possible to get a better/faster repoting system?

For instance, now you need to save the replay. go to the site. open a ticket. fill in the form. upload the replay. send ticket,

And then hope they see it/do something about the player. Why can't we get a ingame reporting system? that afther a match you just rightclick the name and that there is a report option.
A replay will then be send with it automaticly.

It's faster, easyer. might be abused a bit by mido and abdoo. but it's beter then them sending a ticket with ''vib plz''

And who revieuws the reports? is it a community team? or is it a dedicated team that looks at the replays?

Comments

• jordylord wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a better/faster repoting system?

For instance, now you need to save the replay. go to the site. open a ticket. fill in the form. upload the replay. send ticket,

And then hope they see it/do something about the player. Why can't we get a ingame reporting system? that afther a match you just rightclick the name and that there is a report option.
    A replay will then be send with it automaticly.

It's faster, easyer. might be abused a bit by mido and abdoo. but it's beter then them sending a ticket with ''vib plz''

And who revieuws the reports? is it a community team? or is it a dedicated team that looks at the replays?

I would certainly like to see the reporting system get improved.

They could also put some different priorites on hacking reports. That way, reports sent by people who don't send false reports would get resolved quicker than others.
    It only takes one replay with good evidence to get someone banned. That means if you ban someone, you can remove all the other reports, which include his IGN, from the list.
  • yes it is grate idea their other games have this system & it is Working fine i vote for this
  • I agree with this suggestion, sometimes I find some cheater on a match and I just forget to save the replay and the guy walks free like nothing happened :/ In-game report system would definitely surpass this issue.

+1