AA-12 Buster as VIP Weapon

A shotgun based on AA-12 Buster
which allows you to switch between different types of ammunition. In ZM &ZM2 modes, you can fire special ammunition with high damage and accuracy.
AA-12 Buster
AS
VIP

Weapon withe slug shot on normal mode like spas-12 slug & more ammo for all shot guns 1st VIP shotgun in crossfire at all it will be nice

Comments

• The AA-12 is already basically a VIP and even more so with the reskins. I'd like to see a different shotgun as a VIP like the 2 shot over-under shotgun that came in the CFS packages last year.
  • AA-12 is powerful shotgun if we let the game make shotgun it will be jack hummer AA12 Buster skill is great all zombie lovers will got it
  • wow AA-12 Buster is grate for zombe i will be 1st one got it
  • Please any shotgun other then the AA12 the m4 vips are OP enough if we have a slug shot AA12 i may just through my computer against the wall *FACEPALM*
  • Type20133 wrote: »
    Please any shotgun other then the AA12 the m4 vips are OP enough if we have a slug shot AA12 i may just through my computer against the wall *FACEPALM*

You cant have a slug shot aa12 so your computer is safe.Slug shot is only found on shotguns which reload one shell a time and the way slug shot works is that ONE "special" shell is inserted and only one can be used right? Now on a shotgun like the AA12 which reloads the whole magazine at once,you cant simply squeeze in a slug round in there since it reloads the whole magazine.No,you cant have a special magazine for ONE single slug shot either that would be stupid.
    Also what Destroy said,I'd rather have that released onto PC ASAP.
    Cf mobile has aa12 VIP already
  • If it just reloads the magazine, make it switch out the entire magazine for a 20 Slug Full Auto Magazine upon right clicking.

Getting shivers just thinking about it.
  • Hehe i figured a knife will make it better!!1

That's a dumb idea, that would make it a pay to win game, like saying the ksg getting a special attack like ob beast and reload speed of it as well, its to over powering and no fun in the game, I would think a VIP knife would make a better vip, like all the good players use knife and black knife and stuff, its fair because It isn't all range like kukri beast and isn't all speed like axe beast and isn't all noob like shovel and axe, a vip knife would make it where you have to use skill to kill, not just have more range and speed, kind of like the duals karas they have all speed no range, if u have knife u could have range of a laser dagger and the speed of one but with more perks and a better look to it like maybe like the rose knife. and the vip chars kick that is to fast with to much attack Y'all should nurf that into a two hit like maybe 55 dmg each hit or something. that's all I have to say thank you for reading and reply if you have something to say or a remark to my thread, have a good day and god bless you all!!!
  • lol I agree with you and matter fact the vip shotty would be way to much for gm and tdm.
  • I have a question Andrew, why do you keep letting people into the clan if they suck, I'm just wondering, like US fury he isn't that good at all and he was in Exertus why is that and many more ?
  • Type20133 wrote: »
    Please any shotgun other then the AA12 the m4 vips are OP enough if we have a slug shot AA12 i may just through my computer against the wall *FACEPALM*

this ^^^
  • A slug shot AA-12 would basically be a fully automatic Barrett without the wallbang...
  • Gon_ wrote: »
    and the vip chars kick that is to fast with to much attack Y'all should nurf that into a two hit like maybe 55 dmg each hit or something.

i'm only going to touch on this part cause I kinda agree with the rest. As for the kick...I actually agree making it a consistent 55 damage would make sense but keeping it's speed of the kick intact. I mean...to me it makes 0 sense for kick to be able to do so much damage to the exception of a headshot (people have actually died from a good kick to the head before so i'll except a 1 hit kill there from a kick) But...my biggest complaint about the kick....is for me it only regs like 3 out of every 10 kicks. It'll make the sound like it hit...but it just won't do any damage. I would say that's just CF's Reg system being crap...but with the kick it's more than just that it seems. And then when it DOES do damage it seems so random a majority of the time.

But as for a VIP Shotty...i'd agree an AA-12 Variant would be meh IMO. Leave the AA-12 for ZM Special weapons. Think the best fit would be a SPAS. Pretty sure a SPAS was one of the first if not the first shotty in the game yet it has a decent look to it and has a nice balance to it IMO. Give it a faster reload for the VIP version and maybe something special like incendiary bullets that do an extra 5-10 damage over the next few seconds after being shot (but maybe make it like a 30% chance the incendiary effect will happen cause that could get OP and annoying too if every shot did it). Plus the EXP, GP, and Ammo Type perks that come with VIPs normally.