August 24th Update Patch Notes

2»

Comments

• There's also no such thing as neck shots anymore. Also the AK spray seems tighter now. +2!
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    There's also no such thing as neck shots anymore. Also the AK spray seems tighter now. +2!

Next shots are still a thing
  • Next shots are still a thing
    Today the reg got somewhat better than yesterday so I'm guessing neck shots got fixed today aswell? I haven't got any 20 - 30 neck dmg , they all count as headshots. Reg is still bad though.
    Today the reg got somewhat better than yesterday so I'm guessing neck shots got fixed today aswell? I haven't got any 20 - 30 neck dmg , they all count as headshots. Reg is still bad though.

I've been getting neck shots still, and this one guy who had head armor took 2 headshots and died from a body shot, so I assume that neck shots are still a thing
  • I've been getting neck shots still, and this one guy who had head armor took 2 headshots and died from a body shot, so I assume that neck shots are still a thing
    Yeah it still happens but rarely.
  • EDIT: reg is still brutal at close range.... You see blood but no damage it's so stupid.
    EDIT: reg is still brutal at close range.... You see blood but no damage it's so stupid.

CF sometimes is like:

"Hmmmm, I wonder if I should reg today... Ehhh, maybe not..."

I saw a bit of someone's head sticking out of the wall, I shot it, 27 dmg.
  • I don't mean to be 'realistic' but here's some feedback..

CF and it's 'useless, slovenly woman characters' and the 'repetitive weapons/re-skins' seem to be the only things in the minds of the superiors that go for sale.. getting vulgar and pathetic year by year. We understand that the Company need to make their money somehow & someway, but that kind of content alone won't entice players to stay & play. Our Events continue to fail also, they are easily exploited and ruined by farmers/cheaters, which un-motivate serious players by the time the farmers/cheaters get permanently banned (if they even do).

Honestly, if this 'disappointing rhythm' keeps up, only a minor % of players will be staying around by 2017-2018. Then most of you Staff will be out of work after that, because the 'healthy active/profitable population that remain' will be gone to other promising games. New comers won't stick around for long either, as they won't stand a chance in this turmoil environment, while this game will be left hanging by a thread until SG decides to shut this version down, due to lack of daily player activity and company profits - just a thought.

Solutions: The only way this game would maintain healthier in level (giving hope/expectation to players), is if our Patch Updates were 'MORE FOCUSED' in the Security/Server/Registry/FPS/Texture and other bugs/issues aspect, to improve our in-game experiences and banning event farmers/cheaters permanently, to increase fair-play odds.. rather than 'just' always blinding us players/fans with the typical re-skin/content sales that only a small % of us really care about and leaving what really matters behind.

Lastly, 'announcing' anything that benefits or restores our serious player-bases hopes in PN's, should be re-considered. Wake up Z8/SG, before too much damage is done!
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    I don't mean to be 'realistic' but here's some feedback..

CF and it's 'useless, slovenly woman characters' and the 'repetitive weapons/re-skins' seem to be the only things in the minds of the superiors that go for sale.. getting vulgar and pathetic year by year. We understand that the Company need to make their money somehow & someway, but that kind of content alone won't entice players to stay & play. Our Events continue to fail also, they are easily exploited and ruined by farmers/cheaters, which un-motivate serious players by the time the farmers/cheaters get permanently banned (if they even do).

Honestly, if this 'disappointing rhythm' keeps up, only a minor % of players will be staying around by 2017-2018. Then most of you Staff will be out of work after that, because the 'healthy active/profitable population that remain' will be gone to other promising games. New comers won't stick around for long either, as they won't stand a chance in this turmoil environment, while this game will be left hanging by a thread until SG decides to shut this version down, due to lack of daily player activity and company profits - just a thought.

Solutions: The only way this game would maintain healthier in level (giving hope/expectation to players), is if our Patch Updates were 'MORE FOCUSED' in the Security/Server/Registry/FPS/Texture and other bugs/issues aspect, to improve our in-game experiences and banning event farmers/cheaters permanently, to increase fair-play odds.. rather than 'just' always blinding us players/fans with the typical re-skin/content sales that only a small % of us really care about and leaving what really matters behind.

Lastly, 'announcing' anything that benefits or restores our serious player-bases hopes in PN's, should be re-considered. Wake up Z8/SG, before too much damage is done!
    I agree with you, but i doubt they care. I quit and come back all the time but, by the time 2018 comes around "Oriental shiny star Ltd. " should be done with the development of Crossfire 2. Because the Dev team has been working on "Crossfire 2" since 2013 (from what i read) with a $500million dollor budget. I got all this info about cf2 from the wiki here. @ http://crossfirefps.wikia.com/wiki/CrossFire_2
  • I agree with you, but i doubt they care. I quit and come back all the time but, by the time 2018 comes around "Oriental shiny star Ltd. " should be done with the development of Crossfire 2. Because the Dev team has been working on "Crossfire 2" since 2013 (from what i read) with a $500million dollor budget. I got all this info about cf2 from the wiki here. @ http://crossfirefps.wikia.com/wiki/CrossFire_2
    actually the dev team is Starbreeze, and im not sure of how much the budget for development is. i got the the buget mixed up with other stuff.
  • actually the dev team is Starbreeze, and im not sure of how much the budget for development is. i got the the buget mixed up with other stuff.

Remedy Games will create a single player campaign for Crossfire 2 while developer Starbreeze is working on the multiplayer. The campaign will be built on Remedy's Northlight engine, while Starbreeze works in another engine (Unreal Engine 3).