HMX Supply Box

Supply boxes are cancerous in HMX.

When we're shooting the Mutants and backing up somewhere, we're praying that a supply box isn't there so that we don't get another gun and get mutated. Specially the Gatling Gun, it's so heavy when you pick it up by accident, you always get mutated.

Another reason is that I paid real money for my VIPs, and they get dropped by those stupid boxes and kids pick it up right away, leaving my weapon ALL dirty. HHHHHHHHHH.

Soooooooooo, my suggestion is that:

When we pass by those boxes and we get a weapon out of it, we keep both. The one we have, and the one we picked up. It can be used like the VIPER's knives. If we click 2, we get the pistol, if we click it again we get the knives. So the weapon that came out of the Supply Box should keep in the bag, and if we want to change to it, we click 1 again. Same goes to Anaconda Adv., so basically you pistol, the Anaconda Adv., then the knives (if you have VIPER).

Comments

• I ,as well as, you know that it is not possible to have this kind of thing in this game.It will destroy the balance between the mutants and the soldiers.I also hate the moment when i accidentally walks into the supply box while encountering mutants in HMX.

Supply boxes come into the specified locations and any regular player SHOULD be aware of these places by now. All you have to do is to avoid walking into these places again n again.

BTW it would be much better if they replace the Guns in Supply boxes with the MG3,Minimi and Other SMG/MG guns. No one wants to get RPK,MP5 and Gattling gun out of these boxes anymore.
  • I don't always run away from mutants, but when I do, supply boxes ruin my plans. :(

They are annoying indeed. +1

About the solution... Either that, or we pick them up with "E" key.
  • olpers wrote: »
    I ,as well as, you know that it is not possible to have this kind of thing in this game.It will destroy the balance between the mutants and the soldiers.I also hate the moment when i accidentally walks into the supply box while encountering mutants in HMX.

Supply boxes come into the specified locations and any regular player SHOULD be aware of these places by now. All you have to do is to avoid walking into these places again n again.

BTW it would be much better if they replace the Guns in Supply boxes with the MG3,Minimi and Other SMG/MG guns. No one wants to get RPK,MP5 and Gattling gun out of these boxes anymore.

Rooftops, on the right side of the map where you can either jump on the boxes or take the stairs, has one there. You can go right beside it, but you can also fall, and I'm talking about when you're running backwards and shooting the mutants.
    I don't always run away from mutants, but when I do, supply boxes ruin my plans. :(

They are annoying indeed. +1

About the solution... Either that, or we pick them up with "E" key.

E is for Commando already, so it had to be another key. xD
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    E is for Commando already, so it had to be another key. xD

Dammit. I totally forgot about that haha

But you get the point :P
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    Supply boxes are cancerous in HMX.

When we're shooting the Mutants and backing up somewhere, we're praying that a supply box isn't there so that we don't get another gun and get mutated. Specially the Gatling Gun, it's so heavy when you pick it up by accident, you always get mutated.

Another reason is that I paid real money for my VIPs, and they get dropped by those stupid boxes and kids pick it up right away, leaving my weapon ALL dirty. HHHHHHHHHH.

Soooooooooo, my suggestion is that:

When we pass by those boxes and we get a weapon out of it, we keep both. The one we have, and the one we picked up. It can be used like the VIPER's knives. If we click 2, we get the pistol, if we click it again we get the knives. So the weapon that came out of the Supply Box should keep in the bag, and if we want to change to it, we click 1 again. Same goes to Anaconda Adv., so basically you pistol, the Anaconda Adv., then the knives (if you have VIPER).

+1, it's so true. Although this is going to be another good and over-looked suggestion.
  • I agree. Picking up supply boxes by accident in that manner or because some lagger pushes you into it is annoying. It wouldn't be TOO bad if the weapons inside of it weren't crappy crap crapola but well they are.

I'd love it if you had to press a key to pick up the supply boxes. That way you don't even have to pick them up if you don't want to and still go over them without worry. But if that's not possible maybe just upping the frequency of Primary Ammo Refill compared to crappy weapon pick ups. OR running over the box makes the new weapon spawn where the box is so if you want it you can just throw your weapon away manually and pick up the new one.
    I'd also suggest changing the Weapons found in the Supply boxes to being the new Ares stuff. (and in all Mutation type modes) because A)Current supply box weapons suck monkey balls. B)Ares weapons are suppose to be good against mutants right? Like I think I remember reading that in their description after all. Plus it'd make picking up the boxes more interesting. And could always get the Devs to make a Ares MG, Pistol, and what not. (would love more Ares weapons anyways. One of the best skin sets out there IMO. simple yet looks good)
  • or you can modify the HMX supply boxes to contain Smgs and light Assault rifles
  • [ko]commando

hi ineed zp please please ineed 10000zp ok momken
  • [ko]commando

hi me name maryo ineed zp ok GM please