New events

Make events that have single player tasks and maybe toss in a top 10000 highest score will get a perm whatever. These new events you guys are making are not working out at all lol

And add good rewards for the single player tasks not a X day accessory O_O or atleast make it permanent then it's good.

Comments

• I agree. Events that individuals can focus in on are probably the best way to go. Non-competitive yet challenging ones. The competitive ones only ever seem to bring out the worst of the CF player base be it hackers, farmers, and all the people who complain be it legitimate or not.

Maybe a cool event would be one that pushes players to hold a kdr through out the time of the event which is higher than their personal average at the start of the event. So say if you have a 1.50 kdr you need to maintain during the month of September a kdr of 1.51 or greater at least. If done you get X reward which is the same for everyone who achieves this. That way the farmers/hackers who abuse the event aren't taking the top tier of rewards and leaving legit players with nothing and the staff won't have to worry as much about double duty on handling those issues because whatever the farmers/hackers are doing generally won't effect the other players (i mean hackers might show up in matches but they won't have a purpose to show up and purposefully ruin or kick players every step of the way in the sake of them getting the #1 spot/top rewards). An event like this could also be challenging for farmers to take care of because if they have a high kdr from farming alt cow accounts then achieving a higher kdr could prove challenging since ya know they've spent all this time figuring out how to maximize kills per match for exp gains already.

I wouldn't mind seeing events that dish out permanent character items more and not just for the 'Top 10' because let's face it...those will be the events that get abused more and thus extra complaints. It'd also be really cool if there was some events that give out say 10k ZP every now and then as well. Like say the 1000 kills and 1000 minutes from march could have given out 10k zp instead of 10 crates. Essentially the same prize in terms of value but the ZP can be spent on whatever instead of forced to be a specific crate which you may or may not have wanted...or may have already purchased and won the items from. Maybe do ZP ones once or twice a year that way it's not an over abundance of ZP each year.
  • You know what they need to do?

Perm ban people who farm for events. It's cheating, and cheating isn't allowed last time I checked.
  • Someone a bit jelly because GB have 4 gold's lol.
  • iDupree_ wrote: »
    You know what they need to do?

Perm ban people who farm for events. It's cheating, and cheating isn't allowed last time I checked.
    That's if they put a ban on farming which have been suggested a few times but it seems like they don't want to and we can't change that soo yep.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    That's if they put a ban on farming which have been suggested a few times but it seems like they don't want to and we can't change that soo yep.

Farming for Rank is something, now farm for an event to get the top prizes is another thing. And they should be punished for it.
    Farming for Rank is something, now farm for an event to get the top prizes is another thing. And they should be punished for it.
    Yes I know, but they both still fall under cheating. An event in the past had a rule that said event abusers (farmers) will get dq'ed from future events which was a good rule but now I wonder why they don't do that anymore.
    some players were removed due to their abusing "farming Headshot Trampoline" challenge but u still can see their names trying for other challenges.
    i hope they never get a reward
  • some players were removed due to their abusing "farming Headshot Trampoline" challenge but u still can see their names trying for other challenges.
    i hope they never get a reward

they shouldn't. IMO if they're caught abusing in one event they should get knocked out of the entire CF Games event as a whole. Heck personally I think they should lose the HSR for at least 3-6 months and not be allowed to participate in ANY ingame event as a minimum punishment.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    they shouldn't. IMO if they're caught abusing in one event they should get knocked out of the entire CF Games event as a whole. Heck personally I think they should lose the HSR for at least 3-6 months and not be allowed to participate in ANY ingame event as a minimum punishment.

3-6 months is a bit harsh maybe, Yes they farm the event and basicly ''cheat'' to get it. but i think that a 1-2 month exclucion from ingame events should be enough to shake them awake. And if they farm again afther the 1-2 months. then just raise the time they can't join a ingame event. and afther 4 or 5 times they should just be perm banned from being able to join events.