Primary, secondary, melee boxes

Why do I have to pick a weapon from these boxes I don't want em. Could we get a close button or something like that I dont need any of these melees or secondaries.

Comments

• I would +1 this all day. I would also love an option to remove the fever bar notification or those login notifications.

*logs in* *play together* *3-5 notifications* Room is full.
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    I would +1 this all day. I would also love an option to remove the fever bar notification or those login notifications.

This. so much the part in red it hurts. It's like every time I finish a match I have at least 2-4 new notifications pop up on the screen. 'Hey we giving you m4a1 blue crystal for 1 hour!'...'hey your gatling blue crystal you had for 1 hour is expiring!' 'hey you logged in here's a useless graphic showing you that you logged in for today and got something useless like Fever bar stuff and/or an attendance box' 'hey you remember that useless graphic thing that JUST happened...you know how it SHOWED you getting an Attendance box? Well yea here's a notification about that!'. 'HEYO, remember that extra fever bar stuff we just gave you in that useless graphic segment? Yea we're also gonna notify you that you got that with this notification!'...'HEY you've spent X amount of time closing notifications and have reached the 1/3 part of the fever bar and got this other useless thing'! "HEEEEYYYY have a notification about a notification that notifies players about notifications!"
  • Ixith wrote: »
    This. so much the part in red it hurts. It's like every time I finish a match I have at least 2-4 new notifications pop up on the screen. 'Hey we giving you m4a1 blue crystal for 1 hour!'...'hey your gatling blue crystal you had for 1 hour is expiring!' 'hey you logged in here's a useless graphic showing you that you logged in for today and got something useless like Fever bar stuff and/or an attendance box' 'hey you remember that useless graphic thing that JUST happened...you know how it SHOWED you getting an Attendance box? Well yea here's a notification about that!'. 'HEYO, remember that extra fever bar stuff we just gave you in that useless graphic segment? Yea we're also gonna notify you that you got that with this notification!'...'HEY you've spent X amount of time closing notifications and have reached the 1/3 part of the fever bar and got this other useless thing'! "HEEEEYYYY have a notification about a notification that notifies players about notifications!"
    haha yes this is pretty annoying once you first log in or finish a match. Please remove these annoying notifications.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    Why do I have to pick a weapon from these boxes I don't want em. Could we get a close button or something like that I dont need any of these melees or secondaries.

Agreed. What if I DONT want to use this weapons now (I dont want to use them at all, actually) but no, we are forced to open the freaking crate...
    [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    I would +1 this all day. I would also love an option to remove the fever bar notification or those login notifications.

This Fever logs are VERY annoying. Every time you finish a match they pop-up telling you "OH, YOU JUST GOT AN AMAZING GATLING GUN FOR AN HOUR! LUCKYYYY! "
    Yeah, I dont want it. I dont need it. All of those blue crystal guns notifications should be able to be turned off.
  • Ixith wrote: »

Yo dawg, I heard you like notifications, so I gave you a notification to notify you about the notification you just got. Aight