Silencer restricted Ghost Mode Rooms

Pretty much as the title suggests
Its an option , like melee , snipers , pistols etc etc , you would be able to set your ghost mode room so anyone using a non silenced weapon would not be able to use it within the Game
FAQ:
Q:How would this work?
A:Selectable option like sniper rooms etc

Q:What happens if i dont have a silenced weapon and i join the room?
A:can either be coded so that you can only use melee like the options we already have or if it would be so you wouldn't be allowed to join the game

Q:Not everyone has silenced weapons
A:You can buy the m4a1 custom red crystal for basically free as well as Zm2 offering you 2 silenced Rifles

Q:but i'm a noob and i want to spray my ak47 and m249
A:Find a Zm room or a GM room with no silencer restriction

Q:But bad you're an idiot and this has been suggested a million times
A:Well it probably has been suggested and i am too lazy to search the suggestions Forums

Q:Ghost mode is dead already
A:I am quite aware of that , this suggestion would allow the decent Ghost mode players to join pubs again without the fear of Scrubs spamming loud guns

Q:what about the type89?
A:No plastic rifles here

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Well you answered all of your questions yourself so there's nothing left for me.

BTW are you really in Noise clan?

Most of your clan members kick the pros/ace out of every room. I think that you should work on it rather than raising a voice for silenced guns in GM.
  • olpers wrote: »
    Well you answered all of your questions yourself so there's nothing left for me.

BTW are you really in Noise clan?

Most of your clan members kick the pros/ace out of every room. I think that you should work on it rather than raising a voice for silenced guns in GM.
    My apologies to you if they did , i have no control over the rest of my clan as you'd normally expect
  • Sure. Sounds like a good idea.

But...
    What about secondary weapons? I hope they don't have to be silenced.
  • Sure. Sounds like a good idea.

But...
    What about secondary weapons? I hope they don't have to be silenced.
    Secondary weapons don't have to be silenced
  • +1 to this, but it can still be a pain with all the free KAC-chainsaws lol.
  • if this happens, I can already see every room being made with silencers only and people won't be able to enjoy using regular M4s or AWMs or anything like that.
    it's just a pub after all
  • imo if you want silenced only play with your clan or play with other gmers and establish the ruleset. i see so many pros complain about loud guns and i think its hilarious and at the same time the ak is my favorite weapon to use in gm so -1 :( #AllGunsMatter

also more incentive for vips which is a bad thing
  • if this happens, I can already see every room being made with silencers only and people won't be able to enjoy using regular M4s or AWMs or anything like that.

Great, you've given them a new idea!

AWM Summer Dragon X-mas Silencer
  • lBanned wrote: »
    imo if you want silenced only play with your clan or play with other gmers and establish the ruleset. i see so many pros complain about loud guns and i think its hilarious and at the same time the ak is my favorite weapon to use in gm so -1 :( #AllGunsMatter

also more incentive for vips which is a bad thing
    That's the entire point , Gm shouldn't just be private , why is having pubs where you can actually pinpoint an idea beyond you ? And if you spray ak47s in pubs i've never seen you because i'd probably give you the boot
    if this happens, I can already see every room being made with silencers only and people won't be able to enjoy using regular M4s or AWMs or anything like that.
    If you want to enjoy your ak and m4a1 go play TDM or SND , ghost mode is all about hearing
  • no just because u guys prefer using silencers, AK is a playstyle too and if this suggestion becomes reality its only gonna be silencer rooms. You prefer using silencer and using your expensive headset to get kills, while I prefer spraying with my AK so they get scared of the sound and thats how I get kills

overall bad idea, -5
  • aLpha932 wrote: »
    no just because u guys prefer using silencers, AK is a playstyle too and if this suggestion becomes reality its only gonna be silencer rooms. You prefer using silencer and using your expensive headset to get kills, while I prefer spraying with my AK so they get scared of the sound and thats how I get kills

overall bad idea, -5

I honestly hope you're lowkey trolling , because if you're serious then you missed the point of ghost mode entirely
  • I honestly hope you're lowkey trolling , because if you're serious then you missed the point of ghost mode entirely

No you missed the point, because you prefer playing in that style doesn't mean I prefer playing in that style. I like to use loud guns or heavy MGs like minimi gold I won from ZM so I could spray and easily get double or triple kills, I have been kicked so many times ( thats also the reason I quit playing GM, full of crybabies).

The way you play GM is basically: hey guys I got a $200 hurr durr now im a god
    aka pay2win
    No you missed the point, because you prefer playing in that style doesn't mean I prefer playing in that style. I like to use loud guns or heavy MGs like minimi gold I won from ZM so I could spray and easily get double or triple kills, I have been kicked so many times ( thats also the reason I quit playing GM, full of crybabies).

aka pay2win

No wonder this guy got banned , so basically saying a mode that requires hearing and silenced guns is pay to win because...it requires hearing and silent guns? Well play Zm with the ks23 then
  • No wonder this guy got banned , so basically saying a mode that requires hearing and silenced guns is pay to win because...it requires hearing and silent guns? Well play Zm with the ks23 then

Ghost mode doesn't require silenced guns, it's possible to pp with a reg m4

aka pay2win

well, While I agree with your point that everyone has their own playstyle and should be able to play it...the entire tutorial behind ghost mode is to listen for breath and pin point. Regardless of what gun you choose to use. And as for your 'spray and make them afraid strategy' ....when I actually care to try as a ghost...sprayers with AKs are my best friends because they screw up the pin pointers with silencers and then once the pin pointers are taken care of it becomes super easy to wipe the floor with the AK sprayers because they don't even hear me coming and are also often times out of ammo. So in other words...your spray tactics don't scare anyone but people who don't understand ghost mode. Which is...sadly...a lot of people. Especially in the morning hours for NA.

also not all silenced guns are ZP 'pay2win' type89, silenced galil from GP, various weapons from Log in and Zombie modes all have silencers. And listening in can be done with a basic pair of headphones even (though good headphones do help). So while your logic there is somewhat valid...it's also not completely valid.

Finally...I support this as an option for the HOST to decide when making a GM room. If you don't like it...don't play in that room or even better make your own room. oh and Also at least people in GM kick with a general reason behind the kick usually...unlike HMX or really most modes during the early hours of NA timezones.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    well, While I agree with your point that everyone has their own playstyle and should be able to play it...the entire tutorial behind ghost mode is to listen for breath and pin point. Regardless of what gun you choose to use. And as for your 'spray and make them afraid strategy' ....when I actually care to try as a ghost...sprayers with AKs are my best friends because they screw up the pin pointers with silencers and then once the pin pointers are taken care of it becomes super easy to wipe the floor with the AK sprayers because they don't even hear me coming and are also often times out of ammo. So in other words...your spray tactics don't scare anyone but people who don't understand ghost mode. Which is...sadly...a lot of people. Especially in the morning hours for NA.

also not all silenced guns are ZP 'pay2win' type89, silenced galil from GP, various weapons from Log in and Zombie modes all have silencers. And listening in can be done with a basic pair of headphones even (though good headphones do help). So while your logic there is somewhat valid...it's also not completely valid.

Finally...I support this as an option for the HOST to decide when making a GM room. If you don't like it...don't play in that room or even better make your own room. oh and Also at least people in GM kick with a general reason behind the kick usually...unlike HMX or really most modes during the early hours of NA timezones.

Finally Someone who gets it
  • you know what i see happening if they did implement this suggestion?

absolutely nothing. the player base is too small. there's only like 4 GM rooms in na most of the time. i don't see a room being filled with this option selected. and even if 1 room did miraculously fill, all the try-hard players would stack GR and all the egy's who don't realize what room they just joined would be on BL. GR will be bored, BL will have a steady rotation of leavers until the game ends 13-0.

i don't think this will be the super balanced competitive fun room full of experienced players that some people think it would be.

i also think this is a bad idea for countless other reasons, but since it's just an option, no point of arguing, can just avoid those rooms.
  • you know what i see happening if they did implement this suggestion?

absolutely nothing. the player base is too small. there's only like 4 GM rooms in na most of the time. i don't see a room being filled with this option selected. and even if 1 room did miraculously fill, all the try-hard players would stack GR and all the egy's who don't realize what room they just joined would be on BL. GR will be bored, BL will have a steady rotation of leavers until the game ends 13-0.

i don't think this will be the super balanced competitive fun room full of experienced players that some people think it would be.

i also think this is a bad idea for countless other reasons, but since it's just an option, no point of arguing, can just avoid those rooms.

There is a reason no one makes GM pubs anymore , because of the outbreak of sprayers with loud guns , its an undeniable fact and this might revive ghost mode a bit , trust me i've been in a GM clan for 6 years and i can tell you most people lose interest in GM because of that exact reason
  • There is a reason no one makes GM pubs anymore , because of the outbreak of sprayers with loud guns , its an undeniable fact and this might revive ghost mode a bit , trust me i've been in a GM clan for 6 years and i can tell you most people lose interest in GM because of that exact reason

Lol he's been playing GM for a long ass time too man.

OP: I agree with the silenced gun option as I've stated before and at this point it can't hurt the game anymore to provide the option and no one will be left out like they would years ago because of the easy accessabilty of silenced guns anymore whether from FP, ZM, daily missions or the log in rewards.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Lol he's been playing GM for a long ass time too man.

OP: I agree with the silenced gun option as I've stated before and at this point it can't hurt the game anymore to provide the option and no one will be left out like they would years ago because of the easy accessabilty of silenced guns anymore whether from FP, ZM, daily missions or the log in rewards.

Exactly , they are extremely easy to get now ,zm and fp if you're that lazy , not to mention the m4a1 CRC has 38 bullets which is more than most silenced m4s