Oceanic server

I have submitted a ticket to CF, but they told me to post a thread at here
So, I would like to ask about adding an Oceanic server in Crossfire Z8
It has been 2 years for me to play this game in Australia and I even owned a group of 140+ members (but got removed)
Everyone may experience of how you would feel when playing with a higher ping in a game where everyone got lower (under 100)
For us to have 240+ ping is just so frustrated to continue on playing CF, most of my group members have left because they can't stand any of this, they give up completely
So, I beg you guys show us some mercy, open an Oceanic server, this suggestion may be repeated a hundred times, but we need you to take a look at it and consider
Please support us, give us a life to enjoy the game with lower ping

Comments

• I would like to see my Aussie friends not suffering the issue of horrible 200+ ping, but I believe that odds for getting an Oceanic server are pretty much the same as for getting a ME server.

But, who knows?
  • The amount of Australian players who asked for this YEARS ago was so low already they didn't consider it.

The Chances of them opening up an Australian Server now of all times... seems rather grim in my opinion.

Naturally, I'd always be for new Servers for Countries who have a bad ping no matter where they play. It'll keep things low on our Servers, and makes you guys happy.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    The amount of Australian players who asked for this YEARS ago was so low already they didn't consider it.

The Chances of them opening up an Australian Server now of all times... seems rather grim in my opinion.

Naturally, I'd always be for new Servers for Countries who have a bad ping no matter where they play. It'll keep things low on our Servers, and makes you guys happy.

It has been 2 years and I haven't played CF with lower ping
    Same goes with my group members
  • I would like to see my Aussie friends not suffering the issue of horrible 200+ ping, but I believe that odds for getting an Oceanic server are pretty much the same as for getting a ME server.

But, who knows?

I saw lot of Oceanic players in CFZ8, they spent lots of money even that they don't have a server to play (200+ is just too much)
  • It's sad that Aussies never got a chance before to have their own Server, so I don't see it happening now. Maybe for the new uprising CF 2 they will consider it but at least for this old CF version, I highly doubt it will ever happen.
  • Oceanic server thread open
    Egyption server thread closed.
  • Oceanic server thread open
    Egyption server thread closed.

The answer has been given given to you in the previous thread.
    SGW doesn't have the license for Egypt, so it's not happening any time soon. Also as it's been said, Saidin left a long time ago.
    Closed.

While the same probably goes for Oceania, the difference here is that OP was giving out constructive reasons as to why he would like an australian server, and didn't go "Hey GMs (Or Saidin for that matter, who doesn't even work here anymore), give us a Server thanks." as it was the case in the previous thread.

The odds of either servers actually happening are quite slim nonetheless, in my opinion.
  • M8 its never going to happen now. Back in 2009 there was a lot a Oz players but with no regional server the high ping drove them away. ME got a way larger player base (even better ping, sigh) & so more chance of a local server. I would not start now & sadly the enjoyment factor is almost gone for me so expect I'll be gone by Xmas. So make your peace with the stupid ping & get your enjoyment where you can.
  • We currently have no plans for a new server. However, if we have plans in the future for any new server we will announce it beforehand on the appropriate channels, including these forums.
  • We currently have no plans for a new server. However, if we have plans in the future for any new server we will announce it beforehand on the appropriate channels, including these forums.

maybe in some times in the future there will be no Oceanic players play in CF Z8 anymore !!!
    please bring our suggestion to the DEV
  • M8 its never going to happen now. Back in 2009 there was a lot a Oz players but with no regional server the high ping drove them away. ME got a way larger player base (even better ping, sigh) & so more chance of a local server. I would not start now & sadly the enjoyment factor is almost gone for me so expect I'll be gone by Xmas. So make your peace with the stupid ping & get your enjoyment where you can.

After my WTFast expired, I haven't logged in, I know without WTFast my ping was like 253, and couldn't do anything