Something similar to M4A1 Silver

Hello Crossfire Players,

As everyone know that M4A1 Silver and Custom Crystal were free or easy to gain in old days I mean years ago, Anyways don't you think It's a time for Game Masters to create another weapon similar to it, silence also? Game masters, join any Ghost Mode room and check the players who play in it, Newbies just bring any silly/loud weapons and play with it, Pinpointers aren't able to pinpoint on a ghost or even hear his breath from the spraying, By creating a silence weapon has a great look just like M4A1 Silver, It would save our ears from bleeding. I am really tired of this, whenever I wait any update so you guys add a new silence weapon to the shop or FP mail(Prem) but I get disappointed and I don't find anything. By the way you might say that there is a silence weapon in the blackmarket which called M4A1 Crystal, Everyone know that Blackmarket chances are really hard, I wasted 50,000 ZP on the Aluminum Bat and I didn't win it, so It's unfair, Hope you guys do this suggestion, Overall I am waiting for your votes.

Comments

• M4 Tiger from ZM2, C8 from Final Arena, REC7 from login rewards, M4 Pure Silver from login rewards, M4 Custom Red Crystal from FP Mall.
  • Something more easier to gain, why am I supposed to get 20 ribbons to get M4A1 Custom Crystal? We take a time to gain 1 ribbon, come on.
  • Ortega_ wrote: »
    By the way you might say that there is a silence weapon in the blackmarket which called M4A1 Crystal, Everyone know that Blackmarket chances are really hard, I wasted 50,000 ZP on the Aluminum Bat and I didn't win it, so It's unfair, Hope you guys do this suggestion, Overall I am waiting for your votes.

I'm done.
    I wasted 50,000 ZP on the Aluminum Bat and I didn't win it, so It's unfair.

Does that mean I am unlucky or something?
  • Well if you must know, the m4 silver and custom were not free, while all the temp weapons I listed are free.
  • I mean...if you really want I can use some of my ZP and get the M4 Custom Red Crystal on enough days that it probably stops displaying the days and appears perm. Not like i'm using FP for anything anyways...just builds up endlessly just hoping that one day it's prince in shining armor will come take it away to a permanent place of reskinned weapons.

Also 20 ribbons is easy to get really. Heck with the starting GP now a days you can get up to 5 in like minutes probably. I mean I get your point...it's suppose to be super easy to get yet look pretty so the nabs have it and use it. But I think it'd be better if somehow a community outreach program is supported and pushed to teach players how to actually play modes and that just because a gun looks pretty doesn't mean it's any better than bland betty of the same gun type.
  • There's a rifle called Type 89 that you can buy for permanent in the items shop for GP = =. And if you were willing to spend 50k zp on an aluminum bat, u might just as well buy a vip m4 lmfao. M4 IB/OB got everything you ask for + even more perks.
  • You have a chance to choose between so many different FREE silenced weapons, if you don't wanna spend money atm.

As othes already said:
    1.M4 Red cc from FP mall. It has 38 bullets, which is kind of silly. 520 FP for 30 days. If I spent all my FP on it, It would stay in my storage for almost 16 years which is kind of permanent.
    2.Guns from ZM/ZM2. Play just a game or two of ZM2, and you should most likely get an M4 Tiger or one of M4 CQBR variants
    3.Login rewards. I'm pretty sure there is a silencer weapon to pick from login rewards

20 Ribbons -> M4 cc
    You might be a little bit late if you have just started collecting ribbons, as you might have missed a lot of events in which we recieved ribbons as rewards

When you first create your account, you start with 2 ribbons [2]
    If you're a decent player, you can get the Clucth killer (for 2.0+ kd) one very soon aswell [3]
    Buy all 3 throwing weapons(nade, flash, smoke), that's another easy one [4]
    You get more than 300k GP proof when you reach staff srgt rank and get M4 and DE for free. You should be able to buy 15 weapons easily. [5]
    Do a survey. [6]

That's 6 instant free ribbons.

Buy yourself a SPOP char (8200 ZP). As that will be your first ZP purchase, you will get a ribbon for that aswell [8]
    Gift yourself some ZP from an alt account[9]

As time passes by, you will collect 5000 headshots [10]
    You get a ribbon for collecting 10 ribbons [11]
    Play a lot of TDM for Elite B badge [12]
    Play 100 HMX games in which the Mutant side has won[13]
    Play 100 HMX games in which the Soldier side has won[14]
    Win 100 games on zombie mode map Crater[15]
    *not sure if CW ribbons count now, so I'll skip those*

Try your best to win one of the shotguns from GP/ZP Black market. After winning one, buy 4 different shotguns from the item shop[16]
    As time passes by, you will play 5000 games and get a ribbon for that. [17]
    You will reach 100 000 kills [18]
    Your account will most likely be older that a year when you collect 100 000 kills, so here's a new ribbon [19]

+There is a new event starting tomorrow in which you have a chance to get a new exclusive ribbon[20]

Voila! You get the M4 Custom Crystal and a new ribbon for collecting 20 of them [21]

Sounds easy to me
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I mean...if you really want I can use some of my ZP and get the M4 Custom Red Crystal on enough days that it probably stops displaying the days and appears perm. Not like i'm using FP for anything anyways...just builds up endlessly just hoping that one day it's prince in shining armor will come take it away to a permanent place of reskinned weapons.
    I tried this, doesn't work sadly. I'm not sure what the limit is but it's definitely higher than 10k days.
  • There's a rifle called Type 89 that you can buy for permanent in the items shop for GP = =. And if you were willing to spend 50k zp on an aluminum bat, u might just as well buy a vip m4 lmfao. M4 IB/OB got everything you ask for + even more perks.

Ugh, Type 89 is soo weak, I got already M4A1 Obsidian, I just want a normal silenced gun, something like M4A1 silver as I mentioned. ( Permenant )
    You have a chance to choose between so many different FREE silenced weapons, if you don't wanna spend money atm.

As othes already said:
    1.M4 Red cc from FP mall. It has 38 bullets, which is kind of silly. 520 FP for 30 days. If I spent all my FP on it, It would stay in my storage for almost 16 years which is kind of permanent.
    2.Guns from ZM/ZM2. Play just a game or two of ZM2, and you should most likely get an M4 Tiger or one of M4 CQBR variants
    3.Login rewards. I'm pretty sure there is a silencer weapon to pick from login rewards

20 Ribbons -> M4 cc
    You might be a little bit late if you have just started collecting ribbons, as you might have missed a lot of events in which we recieved ribbons as rewards

If you're a decent player, you can get the Clucth killer (for 2.0+ kd) one very soon aswell [3]
    You get more than 300k GP proof when you reach staff srgt rank and get M4 and DE for free. You should be able to buy 15 weapons easily. [5]
    Do a survey. [6]

Buy yourself a SPOP char (8200 ZP). As that will be your first ZP purchase, you will get a ribbon for that aswell [8]

Try your best to win one of the shotguns from GP/ZP Black market. After winning one, buy 4 different shotguns from the item shop[16]
    Your account will most likely be older that a year when you collect 100 000 kills, so here's a new ribbon [19]

+There is a new event starting tomorrow in which you have a chance to get a new exclusive ribbon[20]

Voila! You get the M4 Custom Crystal and a new ribbon for collecting 20 of them [21]

Sounds easy to me

Well, I missed a lot of events but does that mean I can't get it anymore? Surely there is a chance or a way, I don't need to waste my FP points on a gun for years, I want something permenant which exist in my storage for a years and ages without wasting a points/GP on it. By the way spending ZP on zp crates are really hard, I mean as I said I wasted 50,000 ZP on Aluminium Bat and I didn't win it yet, Since winning weapons from BlackMarket is being called Impossible then a new silenced weapon should be created and placed in the item shop permenant, I don't mind if they set it ZP, atleast there is a silenced unlimited weapon in the item shop, I don't mind also if It has an ending time.
  • You have a chance to choose between so many different FREE silenced weapons, if you don't wanna spend money atm.

As othes already said:

20 Ribbons -> M4 cc

Do a survey. [6]

Sounds easy to me
    That is not easy haha, but pretty helpful guide for the newbies :rolleyes:
    Well, I missed a lot of events but does that mean I can't get it anymore? Surely there is a chance or a way, I don't need to waste my FP points on a gun for years, I want something permenant which exist in my storage for a years and ages without wasting a points/GP on it. By the way spending ZP on zp crates are really hard, I mean as I said I wasted 50,000 ZP on Aluminium Bat and I didn't win it yet, Since winning weapons from BlackMarket is being called Impossible then a new silenced weapon should be created and placed in the item shop permenant, I don't mind if they set it ZP, atleast there is a silenced unlimited weapon in the item shop, I don't mind also if It has an ending time.

Oh no, you're not late. You can get 20 ribbons if you try.
    IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    That is not easy haha, but pretty helpful guide for the newbies :rolleyes:

Shhhh, don't tell them that :P