ESport CFCL Issues

I would like to add some problems regarding the tournaments (UK and NA):

1. The time that we had for signing a team on ESport site was plenty but there was no time for signing up for the tournament.
The tournament was posted that " will come soon on July" and was on the site with this mistake since the tournament started, another lack of interest by Crossfire staff.

2. Team Europe was removed from participating in NA tournament because we are from UK, why is that ?? Because we will have high pings?
What about all the egyptians and americans that played in UK tournament? Why were they allowed to play?
This is disrespectful that Europe team was removed from the tournament.

Look at how many teams that were register on the ESport and less then half played in the tournament.
Another fact that Crossfire staff did not want to work hard to host this tournament professionally and with respect for all the teams that wanted to participate in the tournament. It was decent if the all the teams could register in the last minute and the tournament could have been postponed for some hours or a day/week, it would have been no problem...

With all being said above there should be more respect for all the old players that invested time and money in this game.
For that Crossfire should invest in servers, anti cheat system and more professional staff that knows how to host events.

I would like to have a quick feedback from one of the staff of Crossfire and I would appreciate that this post not being deleted.

Comments