my suggestion is to make afk system for players
What is benfit of this afk system ??
just to prevent players from killing you when you are away from pc
How to use it ?
type /afk in the chat
How to stop it ?
type /afk again to disable it
Notes :
*this afk system will not fit "Search and Destroy" and "Hero mode X" and "EM" modes ,i think it only fits the "Dm" mode only
*this afk system will be available to use only in the first 5 second after spawn
*you can not move or do anything while you are using afk mode

at end , tnx for reading , support or aganist ??

Comments

• If you stay AFK with your suggestion, it's just going to be a waste of time. If you know you'll stay AFK for more than a minute, just leave the match...
  • iDupree wrote: »
    If you stay AFK with your suggestion, it's just going to be a waste of time. If you know you'll stay AFK for more than a minute, just leave the match...

I pretty much agree with this. I hate it when someone goes afk in the middle of the match. Basically dead weight and they deserve every death.
  • I fully do not support this. If you know you're going to have to go AFK you should just leave the match. Yes yes I know 'honor system' HUE HUE HUE what a joke. But seriously if you go into this 'AFK' mode all you do is take up space for an active player who'd make the match potentially more fun. Not to mention would this 'AFK' mode allow time/games to still be achieved for daily missions or events? If so it could get abused really fast especially by farmers/bot farmers.
    On top of that it'd be adding in another system that essentially adds in a 'God' mode but restricts everything else...wonder how long until we'd see hackers who circumvent the Restrictions on it but take full advantage of the no dying part.

I'd be more for the game auto-kicking out people who go AFK faster while IN matches and taking longer while waiting in the room's lobby unless they're host (no one wants to wait on an AFK host) and the what not. Always seems to me like some people go AFK for like 5+ rounds in a 13 round match before getting ejected meanwhile after like 1 minute of sitting in the room lobby you get kicked out or waiting in the server lobby too. Also always hate it how you have like 30 seconds on the log in part before it says you've idled too long and can't connect.
  • I'd be okay with it in Team Death Match nothing else.
  • Daily mission is for games. Entire team afks and walks away lol.
  • I could see this being abused for farming events, missions, and other such things. I really can't see the benefit of this one :(