Events Rewards Suggestion

Who doesn't like events ? Who doesn't like free crates ? I think no one but for me there is an injustice between players who pay and players who play totally free.
Sadly in this game the players who never spend money/ZP in this game have more weapons or permanent stuff than players who spend a lot of money and try to get something.
Is annoying to see freshly created accounts like 5678709645 or jgcdfhaghfd to have rare weapons or characters.

My idea/suggestions is that players who spend an amount of ZP in this game -even once like 10 or 20k- should be able to qualify for crates as rewards.
I think the players who pay and support this company shouldn't be the same with players who never spend a single ZP in this game, for the others there are always items for days.
This is fair for all.

Probably many guys who don't spend money/ZP here in this game will not agree with me and i think is normal but for me what i said is totally fair.

Comments

• I believe these events were made especially for the non spending players, to atleast give them a chance to win a weapon and to be able to actually play with the VIP players.
  • People that are from NA or EU pay for their stuff, then Z8 gives everything we paid for, for free.

Spent 100$ on Slaughter Tickets and only got Shovel UG, they gave them out in an event, and now just for logging in or doing those extra missions, you get Shovel UG. So basically I threw Z8 100 bucks for absolutely nothing.
    davethenew wrote: »
    I believe these events were made especially for the non spending players, to atleast give them a chance to win a weapon and to be able to actually play with the VIP players.

More like to Kick VIP players.
  • Totally agree with you Nick!Who dont spend money in game have already free stuff with events,crates with logging, plus crates with gm's streaming. Will be fair to rewards who spend money every months with something not for all.
  • I agree with you, but they already know that there some players don't much money to pay and get even 1 vip weapon so this is how the game makes some chances for them to win something with crates.
  • Z8/SG don't care about who wins what & when (these type of things we concern about, don't bother them at all), their most simple and fundamental goals are: keeping us active/entertained & enticing us to spend money every 1 or 2 week(s) or so.

I do agree that investors should have a bit more advantages than free players in winning permanent items, but I strongly doubt it will ever happen.

OP/You guys are better off asking for 'Tier Spender Rewards' to return, since that's probably one of the simplest ways Z8/SG could reward investors a guaranteed EXCLUSIVE weapon(s) after reaching a certain point. Free players on the other hand have already got the FP MALL and Attendance System Rewards (which is more than enough).
  • davethenew wrote: »
    I believe these events were made especially for the non spending players, to atleast give them a chance to win a weapon and to be able to actually play with the VIP players.

A chance ? ok i agree so far :) but this isn't a chance when they create a new account and in the first 2 weeks they have more ZP weapons than me or any other player who try his luck on black market without any good result.
    I'm in this game for 7 years since the moth that released and i have only 3 ZP weapons, like i said is annoying to see totally new accounts who crated now (some times at the same day if there is login event) to win weapons and of course don't even think to buy a single ZP...is annoying to see a jhkllhkjvjk to have a complete xmas set and a ticket char....this isn't a chance...
    iDupree wrote: »
    People that are from NA or EU pay for their stuff, then Z8 gives everything we paid for, for free.

Spent 100$ on Slaughter Tickets and only got Shovel UG, they gave them out in an event, and now just for logging in or doing those extra missions, you get Shovel UG. So basically I threw Z8 100 bucks for absolutely nothing.

More like to Kick VIP players.
    I really lost the count of the tickets that i bought for the SFG character but those kjhgfdghj of course have it with the 1 ticket from the previous events.
    Rutoe wrote: »
    Yes i agree :)
    Thank you :)
    Totally agree with you Nick!Who dont spend money in game have already free stuff with events,crates with logging, plus crates with gm's streaming. Will be fair to rewards who spend money every months with something not for all.
    Thank you mickita <3
    Exactly :)
    I agree with you, but they already know that there some players don't much money to pay and get even 1 vip weapon so this is how the game makes some chances for them to win something with crates.
    Ok i understand but how do you feel when you see a kjhgfhjkjhgjf with a ticket char and a complete xmas set teleporting around the map ?
    You don't get mad and say why those get more than me ? I pay i want more....
    Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Z8/SG don't care about who wins what & when (these type of things we concern about, don't bother them at all), their most simple and fundamental goals are: keeping us active/entertained & enticing us to spend money every 1 or 2 week(s) or so.

I do agree that investors should have a bit more advantages than free players in winning permanent items, but I strongly doubt it will ever happen.

OP/You guys are better off asking for 'Tier Spender Rewards' to return, since that's probably one of the simplest ways Z8/SG could reward investors a guaranteed EXCLUSIVE weapon(s) after reaching a certain point. Free players on the other hand have already got the FP MALL and Attendance System Rewards (which is more than enough).
    i laughed with this "keeping us entertained" sooo much xD
    sure +99
    :D
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Z8/SG don't care about who wins what & when (these type of things we concern about, don't bother them at all), their most simple and fundamental goals are: keeping us active/entertained & enticing us to spend money every 1 or 2 week(s) or so.

And then give redeem codes for free of the same weapon that I wasted 125k on zp to get.
  • I agree kind of. I mean, people dont spend money on this game just to see some random get the same items for free. But on the other hand, events are fun especially when the rewards are good. Everyone loves free crates.

But one thing that has been annoying me greatly is the fact that they let you pay for a weapon, and then AFTER you bought it give it away for free. Even if its only temporarely.
    Like Dupree already mentioned, you see free slaughter ticket weapons in every room. If I knew about this beforehand I would have never spend money on those tickets. Same goes for the M4 tiger I won. And weapons like laser dagers, bats etc.
    Heck, even the cheytac gold I won is free now, but atleast you dont see that one too much.

Z8, If you want to give away zp weapons/crates/items thats fine, but do it BEFORE people get the chance to spend money on it. So we can decide if we still think its worth our money and dont feel ripped off.
  • they can always take crates with temporary items....isn't acceptable to see dfgjhjjgfbdxgfhcgjh have permanent weapons for free and others still try to get them by paying....
  • Imo and I've suggested this to the GM team in the past...
    that players who have "paid" for ZP recently (within a week) will receive double the event rewards..
    excluding ZP events and XP + GP events
  • I don't have a problem with spenders and non-spenders getting the same event rewards necessarily...what I do have a problem with is that so many events have been exploitable by hackers and/or Bot Farmers. And while I know it's hard to avoid those things a lot of the time while making events that are still decent for the legit players...it just seems more can be done that way. IMO it'd be AWESOME to see a 'must be X rank and your account must be Y months old AND active within the last Z days/weeks time frame to be eligible for rewards'. then put more emphasis on the Honorable Soldier Ribbon as well especially for events like that ZP Storm and others.
  • C4 wrote: »
    Imo and I've suggested this to the GM team in the past...
    that players who have "paid" for ZP recently (within a week) will receive double the event rewards..
    excluding ZP events and XP + GP events
    Yes and this one is good. :)
    My suggestion is if they bought for example 30k or 40k but not in a week generally, even this is support :)
    Ixith wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with spenders and non-spenders getting the same event rewards necessarily...what I do have a problem with is that so many events have been exploitable by hackers and/or Bot Farmers. And while I know it's hard to avoid those things a lot of the time while making events that are still decent for the legit players...it just seems more can be done that way. IMO it'd be AWESOME to see a 'must be X rank and your account must be Y months old AND active within the last Z days/weeks time frame to be eligible for rewards'. then put more emphasis on the Honorable Soldier Ribbon as well especially for events like that ZP Storm and others.
    HSR is big story....personally i don't have it xD
    About hackers on events, 80% of them are new accounts who don't buy ZP so with this way they stay out ;)
  • I'm with you as long as we get crates :D In the past weeks we probably had the worst events made this year.