Report reward.

Can you guys give us in-game rewards when we report a hacker and they turn out to be real hackers?
So many of the players don't report anyone just because they think that they get nothing from it, or don't have the time to watch the replay and report.

A small reward would be good, like some GP, or a ribbon when you successfully reported "amount" of hackers.

In this way we will have a hacker-free game sooner, but don't forget that people might just report everyone they think is a hacker, so u gotta expect more reports than usual.

Comments

• It has its advantages and disadvantages, but more disadvantages.
  • Since they limit 5 reports per day, I would love to get a GM crate every time I report someone.

This could work if the person I reported was proved cheating.
  • While this has been brought up before, its not a good idea. If we begin to offer rewards for successful hack reports, everyone will submit more false reports than before, hoping that maybe just one time they get lucky and someone is hacking when they didn't notice and just sent a report, just so they get a reward. This would result in many more false reports, and thus an even longer waiting time than the sea of reports we have now. Your reward for a successful report is not having to deal with the proved hacker again.
  • While this has been brought up before, its not a good idea. If we begin to offer rewards for successful hack reports, everyone will submit more false reports than before, hoping that maybe just one time they get lucky and someone is hacking when they didn't notice and just sent a report, just so they get a reward. This would result in many more false reports, and thus an even longer waiting time than the sea of reports we have now. Your reward for a successful report is not having to deal with the proved hacker again.

We want our game clean and protect it from any breach.
    We see that there are a large number of hacker uses
  • We want our game clean and protect it from any breach.
    We see that there are a large number of hacker uses

Then continue to report. Unfortunately, no, you will not get a reward for doing so.
  • Then continue to report. Unfortunately, no, you will not get a reward for doing so.

You guys are doing your best to keep the game safe. And I am very proud to stay active and help you guys!, Thanks so much :)
  • You guys are doing your best to keep the game safe. And I am very proud to stay active and help you guys!, Thanks so much :)

Doing their best? You must be kidding me :D. At the moment there is only one type of hack in game and they have problem to detect it and oust it. That cant be so hard -_- i have feelings that GMs in this game are totally useless. The only thing they do is streaming and doing some ,,high-prizes events,,- ye there are less cheaters than before but still...each hack works same and they cant make this game clear -_-
  • mikiveleba wrote: »
    Doing their best? You must be kidding me :D. At the moment there is only one type of hack in game and they have problem to detect it and oust it. That cant be so hard -_- i have feelings that GMs in this game are totally useless. The only thing they do is streaming and doing some ,,high-prizes events,,- ye there are less cheaters than before but still...each hack works same and they cant make this game clear -_-

Yes little boy. If you think that current hacking situation js bad you clearly didnt play in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.

You could make a system where more good reports that lead to bans give rewards and bad ones lead to you having temp bans on reporting (ie can't report for 7 days or can't receive any prizes for 7 days regardless of reports).