Anti Kick

Can you do in ffa in the last 1:30 mins u cant vote kick and in Search And Destroy you cant kick someone in the last 2 rounds.

Comments

• +1

We have had suggestions similar to this in the past and nothing was ever done to counter kick abusers. Z8 are not interested but they should be, many players have resulted to leave the game permanently, for not having any enjoyment on their favourite modes like FFA.

Here's just a few ideas from the passed along with some I just made:

- New players who just joined are not allowed to Vote Kick

- Vote Kicking should be limited. Only players with Honourable Ribbon or Average+ in-game Honour after 'X' Months of play time can do so.

- Last 5 minutes or 5 rounds no one is allowed to Vote Kick

- Low ranks (below Master Sergant) are not allowed to Vote Kick
  • Yes this is good but kind of useless since they will probably kick you earlier :/
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Yes this is good but kind of useless since they will probably kick you earlier :/

Depends.. some players won't kick if it's still too early, they don't know weather their team will still be able to win or lose, so they end up not doing anything. What i'm saying is that, these KVS suggestions sure would improve decreasing grievers/abusers from kicking us legit players as much. :)
  • While the vote kick system gets abused on a regular bases especially towards people who have VIPs and low Pings and do well....any changes that would make it harder to kick out hackers that are in the match or join the match should be VERY Carefully considered. As while it would be nice to prevent players from getting unjustly kicked....if those changes have any ability to become hacker protection then we may see increased bravery from said hackers in using their hacks when they can no longer be kicked.

I think the BEST way of dealing with it would be a huge PR stunt that Z8 and the higher ups would have to perform in attempting to educate the player base on certain game issues and how to play certain modes. Then introducing certain other asked about/suggested features such as Ping Limiting items for rooms and SOME minor edits to the KVS.
  • ChromeGun wrote: »
    Can you do in ffa in the last 1:30 mins u cant vote kick and in Search And Destroy you cant kick someone in the last 2 rounds.
    It won't work because they gonna kick you at 2:00 or before last 2 rounds:D
    Vips should have the ability of not being kicked. Will a vip player use cheats ? In some cases yes.. but if hack support do its job maybe we can get rid of them. I doubt kids will throw money in a game to cheat next day.
  • Golden173 wrote: »
    It won't work because they gonna kick you at 2:00 or before last 2 rounds:D
    Vips should have the ability of not being kicked. Will a vip player use cheats ? In some cases yes.. but if hack support do its job maybe we can get rid of them. I doubt kids will throw money in a game to cheat next day.

The above mentioned was just to reduce abusers from kicking others, but your idea is also decent, if VIP players were immune to the KVS (although it would be kinda awkward for the non-VIP legit players), it would reduce grievers for sure. Anything half decent would, as long as we could reduce these numbers of abusers out there, IMO it would be an accomplishment in the end.

Z8 should re-consider something to be done regarding this subject, it's been 7 years and still no real changes in the KVS.