Remove Steyr TMP from logging in

Login and get one of the most OP guns in the game? Really?

Did Z8 forget that 90% of people in CF have 150+ ping.

High ping + Steyr TMP = Big no no.

Remove that weapon from the Login system, or whatever that's called.

Comments

• Agreed.
    If they also remove the free m14 gold it would be even better
  • Remove it. I dont see any reason why would a smiley rank run around with free bulletproof and steyr tmp.
  • +1
    I hate this gun, slows you down, fast, light, fast reload, could it be more op??
  • +1

remove this gun & wave mode became unplayable :(
  • These newbies don't deserve to wield so much power in such an easy asf method. They already got the FP MALL with Crystal weapons that are better than some regular/skin versions, with this Attendance System, it's just literally milking the game by handing out ZP weapons so effortlessly.

I'm surprised SG pulled this stunt up, it's quite bad for business profits as many players probably buy less ZP crates now that they can depend on awesome ZP weapons, every weekend from this log-in system.

+1, Z8 need to re-consider about this subject and communicate with SG to come to a conclusion weather to remove the system permanently or to at least altering it and replacing the OP weapons (S.TMP, M14 EBR, REC ect) with modest ones to keep ZP weapons in BM back up in better value.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    +1
    I hate this gun, slows you down, fast, light, fast reload, could it be more op??

Forgot the most important point basically no recoil spread, like wtf. Also it does good damage especially for a SMG.
  • +1
    definitely have to remove Steyr TMP from logging
  • iDupree wrote: »
    Login and get one of the most OP guns in the game? Really?

Did Z8 forget that 90% of people in CF have 150+ ping.

High ping + Steyr TMP = Big no no.

Remove that weapon from the Login system, or whatever that's called.

+1

Steyr TMP, M14 EBR GOLD and Kukri Ult gold.
  • honestly the entire Attendance system needs some adjustment and I also think that the primary/secondary/melee ticket weapons need to be changed every so often as the system gets beyond it's early stages.
    I do agree with the fact that the Steyr TMP, while ugly as can be, is a pretty OP gun to be handing out in there and really I think the biggest aspect of the annoyance there is that it's a free temporary gun that people can get by choice pretty regularly...that's loaded with JHP ammo. On top of that since not everyone is on the same schedule everyone hits their Tickets at different times so it feels as if there's always a good sized group of people running around with it. If the attendance tickets rewarded the weapons out randomly instead of letting you choose them then I think we'd see the TMP less often and thus be more okay with it in matches even if it remained un-changed stat wise. Maybe you could specify which TYPE of gun you want (SMG, MG, Rifle, Shotty, Sniper etc) and then it dishes out one of that type at random? Or another possibility is each time you choose a weapon it marks it off the list as 'having been tried' and then you can't choose that one again until a certain time or you've completed the list thus limiting the constant run ins with the TMP?
    I think maybe that's a better way as IMO the Tickets and rewards should be a way of letting people try out guns and types of guns they might not be able to get and therefor encourage them to perhaps buy ZP or work through an event to get the weapon (or a version of it) that they got to try out from the Attendance tickets.
  • I shouldn't bring up matters from other versions but the primary/secondary/melee tickets and big gold box were removed in replacement for a new system. All we need is to get it removed from the Starter weapon pack.
  • We are still waiting for at least this S.TMP's removal.. We know the attendance system is overall a fine idea to get players active but it shouldn't be an exception to give out the most powerful non-VIP weapon in the market, with such ease...

C'mon Mr. Grumpy, we plead you to replace S.TMP for something more modest (it's not difficult at all).