Suggestion to implementation ratio

It's a genuine inquiry and I haven't seen a thread on this matter. Perhaps a moderator can create a list if any such resource is available and sticky it. Could prove beneficial for this forums sake.

Over the years I've seen this particular suggestion forum get a flurry of varied, thought out and passionate suggestions by the community; but how many of these suggestions are actually implemented?

My count is at zero, then again maybe within the gap years of inactivity I took there were some suggestions that were actually implemented. So where does it actually stand? Anyone know?

Comments

• That's quite... an interesting question. We don't really have a list of that sort though.

Off the top of my Head, the thing that immediately springs to mind for me is the Show your Skin Event, in which 3 User Submitted Weapon Skins are subject to be implemented in-game.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?316689-Show-Your-Skin-Winners-Announced!

And although it's just something I picked up from hushed whispers, a few Weapons (namely the DSR and a few others) stem from our forums.

..And yes, I do realize that the amount of the Stuff I listed is rather small. But hey, at least SOME stuff made it in.

On top of that, It's rather hard to keep track of all the Suggestions that are being made on here, so it might be a lot more stuff having been implemented due to us than we ourselves might think.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    That's quite... an interesting question. We don't really have a list of that sort though.

Off the top of my Head, the thing that immediately springs to mind for me is the Show your Skin Event, in which 3 User Submitted Weapon Skins are subject to be implemented in-game.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?316689-Show-Your-Skin-Winners-Announced!

And although it's just something I picked up from hushed whispers, a few Weapons (namely the DSR and a few others) stem from our forums.

..And yes, I do realize that the amount of the Stuff I listed is rather small. But hey, at least SOME stuff made it in.

On top of that, It's rather hard to keep track of all the Suggestions that are being made on here, so it might be a lot more stuff having been implemented due to us than we ourselves might think.

Yeah, hence the interest in finding out how much makes it in so maybe a community complied list of implemented suggestions becomes a reality. That's a nice event, can't believe I missed it though, would've loved to have made a skin.
  • Well, you guys did ask us to change the coupon weapons, and we did that. (Although you guys are still complaining about it in some cases)
    We are making the 40 ribbon reward permanent now instead on 720 days.
    You guys asked for new ribbons, we recently had the summer warm-ups event with a new ribbon.
    We were asked for more events, more events have been happening.
    Asked us to take a harder stance on hackers, we have been implementing certain things in that category.

Those are just off the top of my head, anyone can feel free to add more.
  • Well, you guys did ask us to change the coupon weapons, and we did that. (Although you guys are still complaining about it in some cases)
    You guys asked for new ribbons, we recently had the summer warm-ups event with a new ribbon.
    Asked us to take a harder stance on hackers, we have been implementing certain things in that category.

Fair enough, what about gameplay changes, weapon, map, mode, character suggestions?

I asked for an event to make veteran players return to the game.That was last year and I clearly specified for the deadline "at least untill the summer ends while everyone still has free time".And it happen,the event ended on August 31 (m4/ak silver event)
    iPhoenixi wrote: »
    Fair enough, what about gameplay changes, weapon, map, mode, character suggestions?

They gaved out some "balanced" weapons (its literally their name) to players who registered for esports to test them.I heard for example that the AK47 Balance has the old stats of the ak (never got to play with it)