Ranks.....

GMs when will you do this for us.... bring them back please!

we want these ranks back!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20WAZkIiKbU

Ban farming too! Make these ranks special..

Comments

• I guess I sorta got used to em', and it's been said that they don't have any plans to revert back to the old ranks already.

As for banning Farmers, we kinda are at a point of no return seeing how there are so many Marshalls who farmed their rank to full already and don't need to farm anymore.

And with the Introduction of VIPs, you don't even really need to farm anymore seeing how you can accrue an insane amount of EXP per match if you are packing a substantial amount of VIPs.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    I guess I sorta got used to em', and it's been said that they don't have any plans to revert back to the old ranks already.

As for banning Farmers, we kinda are at a point of no return seeing how there are so many Marshalls who farmed their rank to full already and don't need to farm anymore.

And with the Introduction of VIPs, you don't even really need to farm anymore seeing how you can accrue an insane amount of EXP per match if you are packing a substantial amount of VIPs.
    Okay true, but there are new players which will eventually catch on to the wagon, and if you didn't know, people are farming everyday for top 100.
  • +155221245

Bring back old ranks. I hate current ugly ranks.