Make it possible to remove silencers for M4A1's

How about the option to remove an silencer on a silenced gun
For example on M4A1 Silver/Royal/every silenced gun.

Imagine an M4A1 Custom without the silencer would be pretty cool right.

And no i dont mean " let us put a silencer on every gun we want "
Only the ones that come with a silencer can take the silencer off/put it back on

Comments

• Nice idea
    But i think it should be with new weapons
  • You know that wont happen because if you want a gun without a silencer you have to pay $ and if you like the gun but you want a silencer on it you have to pay $ again. If you could take off the silencer from a gun you would only pay $ once instead of twice so why would they do that?(not counting free transparent guns and gp default item shop guns).Seriously now,it's been like this since the start of the game thats why you can modify the guns in any way(parts wise)because any weapon variant = more $ to Smilegate.
  • I never liked silenced weapons because of their recoil/accuracy.

imo, reg m4a1 > silenced m4a1
    reg m14ebr > silenced m14ebr
    reg ak > silenced ak

I've done much better with non-silenced weapons. I'd only like this option if the accuracy would be the same as the normal version of the gun. Other wise it won't personally be useful to me.
  • It would be a cool idea, OP.

FPS games in general allow players to add/remove attachments of their choice to a weapon they use, but for some odd reason, CF never inherited this system. Only some VIP's can give the option to turn specific attachments on or off (but not to actually remove or place attachments). I doubt we will ever be able to get a feature like this implemented to our game, this should have been something made from the start of the game creation, to reduce mechanic complexions (even if it was just for M4-A1's).

+1 for the idea though.
  • Crossfire guns are bought with their silencers welded on....true story. But yea it'd be epic but as Tuga said it would have been a game mechanic that should have been implemented since the start. I can foresee something similar being on VIPs as they're willing to do special mechanics for those sometimes. But it would still be limited in terms of total functionality.

....imagine a KAC Chainsaw without it's silencer....
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    It would be a cool idea, OP.

FPS games in general allow players to add/remove attachments of their choice to a weapon they use, but for some odd reason, CF never inherited this system. Only some VIP's can give the option to turn specific attachments on or off (but not to actually remove or place attachments). I doubt we will ever be able to get a feature like this implemented to our game, this should have been something made from the start of the game creation, to reduce mechanic complexions (even if it was just for M4-A1's).

+1 for the idea though.

I dont know whats so "odd" about it,read my post..the reason is more than obvious