Events3d3

Comments

• How about make online events

I'm tired of the events always being in-game.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Make events with hard goals = perm guns

+11111

hard goal = permanent gun

Golden Desert Eagle will be nice ;)
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    How about make online events

I'm tired of the events always being in-game.
    what?
    +11111

hard goal = permanent gun

Golden Desert Eagle will be nice ;)
    Or a Cheytac skin (Y)
    what?

Every event is in-game, we need different events.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    I don't get what you mean by "different events"

what are you talking about lmfao, aren't events supposed to be in-game?
    supposed

Not Necessarily. We've had a lot of events that required no in-game activity.
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    Not Necessarily. We've had a lot of events that required no in-game activity.
    Raytheon wrote: »

Such as? If you don't give examples, its much harder to come up with ideas similar to what you're asking for.
  • Such as? If you don't give examples, its much harder to come up with ideas similar to what you're asking for.
    3,000 rifle or sniper kills and get 10 ZP crates

5,000 sniper kills and get a [sniper][perm]

5,000 rifle kills and get a [rifle][perm]

(only 1 can be achieved)

and due date is important or else everyone will get these guns, so 1.5 weeks is not bad.

First put out a new policy that prevents farming so you can make proper events like these!!!

most farmers use a 3rd party program such as a bot or VMware to spawn cows so the first offence is a perm ban if caught.

step your game up pls.
  • As long as there are a substantial amounts of farmers who'd benefit from things like this, I'd rather not see permanent weapons given away which I'd have to slave my life away for to obtain while knowing that there are some farmers without a care in the world achieving the same result as me in a fraction of a time.

And that whole "Perm ban" on the first offence if caught is quite a major IF.

Z8 probably has their hands full with banning cheaters, and adding that farmer ban clause would pretty much be like throwing a wrench into the machinery.

I personally agree more with Z8 giving out Crates in Events as it creates an "equal" playing field, and doesn't require mundane requirements like the ones you've listed above to work.

Farmers who farm the Events might get the Prize, but they might as well not which I can sort of take more solace in, unlike when they are guaranteed the good stuff without any effort.

TL;DR - No, at the current time, I'd rather not see perm guns be a part of Events with quite high requirements which promote even more farming.
    3,000 rifle or sniper kills and get 10 ZP crates

5,000 sniper kills and get a [sniper][perm]

5,000 rifle kills and get a [rifle][perm]

(only 1 can be achieved)

and due date is important or else everyone will get these guns, so 1.5 weeks is not bad.

First put out a new policy that prevents farming so you can make proper events like these!!!

most farmers use a 3rd party program such as a bot or VMware to spawn cows so the first offence is a perm ban if caught.

step your game up pls.

I don't ever recall seeing anywhere that said farming is bannable. Now the 3rd party stuff or bots are always bannable.

Good ideas though on the event stuff. These are the types of suggestions we like to see. Its good to see more people taking interest in the game and its goings-on.
  • I don't ever recall seeing anywhere that said farming is bannable.

Yes! You need to change that. Farming does no harm, but wrecks the purpose of top 100 players, which shouldn't be allowed imo. On different versions farming is against the rules and affects other players but you guys don't see that. They ruin events, top players lists, and more.

When farming is bannable, events will be easier to make, and top players list is worth looking at.
  • A little suggestion for those hard goal events. Only ZM2.
    If Im not wrong there is a type of coins in zm2 used to craft blueprint weapons and turret. I don't really see how can you farm that since you have to shoot the zombies and finish the round in order to receive a random reward which can be the coins. Let's say.. everysingle player in crossfire will receive a limited time blueprints for temporary/permanent stuff. The coins required for those depends on the items rarity and if temporary or permanent. No craft fail for permanent stuff! No limit for permanent stuff (ex: no top X) but hard to achieve.
    This way no one will cry about farmers and would be a cool zm2 event. Everyone has equal chances. Can't talk about kills/time based events.
  • We had an event where you had to find a redeem code every day on a random z8 page and if you collected all the codes you got yourself a ribbon.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    We had an event where you had to find a redeem code every day on a random z8 page and if you collected all the codes you got yourself a ribbon.

That's pretty cool. Doubt it happened with these current GMs though.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    We had an event where you had to find a redeem code every day on a random z8 page and if you collected all the codes you got yourself a ribbon.

Showdown Sheriff?