Coupon Guns.

bring back perm weapons in 80+70+60 coupon tiers and bring back some old coupon guns such as golden desert eagle and perm axe

thank you

Comments

• I dont support bringing back old weapons. People who played back then bought them and it should be only for those people.

BUT, I do strongly support bringing back perm coupon items (differend ones than before) for the 80+70 and 60 tier. Now you drop 200 bucks in blackmarket and if you dont win you're screwed cause there arent many coupon items.
    More permanent coupon items will only motivate people to spin more crates. I remember back in the days I often bought zp because I only needed like a few more coupons for the next perm coupon weapon. Its only more profit to z8.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    I dont support bringing back old weapons. People who played back then bought them and it should be only for those people.z8.

You guys on these forums care so much about how rare a gun is and if it is brought back it will be devalued lmfao.. who cares.
  • PLatnuimDE wrote: »
    You guys on these forums care so much about how rare a gun is and if it is brought back it will be devalued lmfao.. who cares.

Well obiously you dont care. Can say the same about you.
    Werent you that guy who reached diamond in ranked by using glitches and then tried to brag about it on the forums? Who cares lmfao.
  • PLatnuimDE wrote: »
    nGhost wrote: »
    I dont support bringing back old weapons. People who played back then bought them and it should be only for those people.

BUT, I do strongly support bringing back perm coupon items (differend ones than before) for the 80+70 and 60 tier. Now you drop 200 bucks in blackmarket and if you dont win you're screwed cause there arent many coupon items.
    More permanent coupon items will only motivate people to spin more crates. I remember back in the days I often bought zp because I only needed like a few more coupons for the next perm coupon weapon. Its only more profit to z8.

I am probably the only one to say "I don't own any of the 100 Coupon Golden weapons from back then, but I hope we get new ones rather than the same old weapons." - #Unique/value ftw.

I agree with nGhost, you guys need to stop asking for the old Coupon weapons already.. sheesh. People need to get over it, once and for all. Real players with some imagination, would ask for NEW items/weapons.. rather than asking for the same-things from time to time..

I know that somethings are worth seeing again, like I.E, I sometimes suggest old ribbons to come back, but that's only because Z8 rarely get us new ones, and even if they were to return again, it wouldn't be for long (maybe a week or two), unlike Coupon rewards (which would come and stay for 2-3 years).

Overall, If we were to get a new change soon, it would be wise to ask for new stuff, as that would be 'CANDY to EVERYONE'S EYES'.
  • Tuga1991 wrote: »
    I am probably the only one to say "I don't own any of the 100 Coupon Golden weapons from back then, but I hope we get new ones rather than the same old weapons." - #Unique/value ftw.

I agree with nGhost, you guys need to stop asking for the old Coupon weapons already.. sheesh. People need to get over it, once and for all. Real players with some imagination, would ask for NEW items/weapons.. rather than asking for the same-things from time to time..

I know that somethings are worth seeing again, like I.E, I sometimes suggest old ribbons to come back, but that's only because Z8 rarely get us new ones, and even if they were to return again, it wouldn't be for long (maybe a week or two), unlike Coupon rewards (which would come and stay for 2-3 years).

Overall, If we were to get a new change soon, it would be wise to ask for new stuff, as that would be 'CANDY to EVERYONE'S EYES'.

+1 for new items and the return of perm items in the 60+ spots.
  • I agree with bringing back perm items, but not the old ones such as the DE and M4A1 Gold. They should stay rare. Maybe Z8 should bring out exclusive items and chars such as SPOP or SWAT Elite, or even exclusive clothing items such as a perm Cake hat.
  • Jefe963 wrote: »
    I agree with bringing back perm items, but not the old ones such as the DE and M4A1 Gold. They should stay rare. Maybe Z8 should bring out exclusive items and chars such as SPOP or SWAT Elite, or even exclusive clothing items such as a perm Cake hat.
    Ok I understand why you wouldn't want the m4a1 gold or de gold back, then perhaps a PSG-1 red dragon in 80 slot wouldn't be so bad? (it's worth getting coupons, and it's a good gun, if Z8 doesn't add weapons like these then they're str8 money .....)
  • nGhost wrote: »
    I dont support bringing back old weapons. People who played back then bought them and it should be only for those people.

That's true.

Back then, I used to purchase crates for coupons. Guess that is not the case anymore......

Replace the perm to a temp is pathetic.

Smilegate west should replace the temp stuff with perms. Its only more profit to z8.
  • That's true.

Back then, I used to purchase crates for coupons. Guess that is not the case anymore......

Replace the perm to a temp is pathetic.

Smilegate west should replace the temp stuff with perms. Its only more profit to z8.

Yes. the same goes for me.
  • Yes. i agree.
    new perm coupon weapons in 80+70+60 coupon slots.
  • There we go again...
    Cheezex3 wrote: »
    Since when is the d.e rare tho

Its rare to some people who don't have it. The Camo is much better, but the rare skin is much more valued.
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    There we go again...

Its rare to some people who don't have it. The Camo is much better, but the rare skin is much more valued.

Or ppl who have double digits of them hhh.
    Yes many people would like to see old coupon guns back, but for the average zp spender it doesn't take long to buy everything when they are changed.
  • yea if the whole idea of bringing back more Perm weapons at the lower tiers for coupons is to make people buy more like some are trying to say it would do, then adding in old existing guns isn't going to do the trick. A LARGE part of the community just wants new stuff to show off. Hence why people try ZP crates for stuff like that rainbow deagle. The Devs and Z8 would get the biggest bang for their buck if they added all new stuff if they even went the route of adding more perm guns to the coupon exchange.
  • Many of players who have old coupon guns inactive, retired.

Many of current players wants old coupon guns come back again in coupon slots.
  • the average zp spender.

Even if GP. I still win coupons when spinning GP crates. With the bonuses and the VIPs that are everywhere, its not even hard getting GP if you're active.
  • Many of players who have old coupon guns inactive, retired.

Many of current players wants old coupon guns come back again in coupon slots.

while true that many of the players who have the older coupon weapons are now inactive. There are still a good few who are STILL active and they're active because they spent and don't want to quit because they feel they'd have wasted all that money (even more so than they probably already do) if they just quit. But re-releasing those older guns, which are getting 'rarer' due to the very fact that many people who have them have stopped playing, will only help to drive those players away or at the very least convince them not to waste any extra ZP just to boost their coupon counts faster. AKA less ZP sales than what they COULD have at the least and potential player loss at the most.