Slow report process

Hi all.
I just want to say that we report all the hackers in the game and it takes a long time to be resolved, and by long time i mean really long, sometimes even up to 4 months.
What does take it so much? are the reports so much you cant get it all in time? or you guys dont have enough staff to do so?

Even tho this game became much better since when last stopped playing back in 2012 because it was unplayable due to the amount of hackers ingame, now i berely see hackers.
Thank you for an amazing game.
Have a good day.

Comments

• If it was obvious then they will take appropriate action, but they have to look at multiple things. What if he heard you, or randomly checked? Just because you think they're hacking doesn't mean they are. And just so you know hack reports don't receive responses due to their policy, but all reports do get looked at.
  • You don't get a reply to hack reports, so it may look like its not reviewed, but it is.
  • VaheVahe wrote: »
    In the "Hacking report history" i can see a section called "Status". What does it refer to?

There used to stand "open/closed" text.

If it said "closed" they looked through the report for sure, but if it said "open" they might have looked through it. Which means that was useless most of the time, so I guess that's why they removed it.
  • Current report system isn't good at all... There're many players agree with me.
  • Keep in mind that we receive an immense amount of reports each day. Each report takes time to review. Our staff must download the report, place the report in their replay folder, watch the replay (which can take a decently long time if the replay is long), decide whether the person is guilty of the offense they are being accused of, and then if so they have to find the person, ban the person, and then make a note on their account that they have been banned. Then they have to do it again with the next report. These things take much more time to review than it takes to submit them, and as a result, we receive more reports an hour than we can review in an hour. This means there will always be a backlog of reports, and it will always take a while for your report to be reviewed.

And no, you won't see the results of your report.

Furthermore, lets not bring up old topics when nobody has posted on them for a week. It just makes you look silly and wastes all of our time.
  • We receive more reports an hour than we can review in an hour. This means there will always be a backlog of reports, and it will always take a while for your report to be reviewed.

But, don't you see that as a big issue? I understand that you're all humans there and you can't watch multiple replays at the same time, but you can develop new ideas to increase the amount of replays which you, as a company, can watch per hour.

What exactly do you do with replays for which you don't get a chance to watch? Delete them and start again?
    If you kept them all, you would probably still be watching replays from 2012.
    Just curious :)
  • What exactly do you do with replays for which you don't get a chance to watch? Delete them and start again?

There are no 'replays we dont get a chance to watch'. We make our way through them, which is exactly what takes so much time.
    VaheVahe wrote: »
    Can U atleast make something like "Overwatch" (i will not name any game here...)

But you just did name a game.
  • There are no 'replays we dont get a chance to watch'. We make our way through them, which is exactly what takes so much time.

Oh well, if you say so. :)

Let's see what will happen sooner:
    Me getting sick of bugs and hackers in this game (5$ on this)
    You taking a look at my reports sent in March