Feed-back

One important thing between company and client, is the feed-back, to the clients show the problems and suggestions, and the company the fixes and suggestions too.

Between Z8 and us this doesn't exist, this "suggestions" threads don't have (too much times) the feed-back from someone of the TOP from the company, I think that feed-back is important, and isn't just close threads or give infractions.

Comments

• but there lies a problem. This isn't JUST players and Z8. It's Players, Z8, and some mystical higher up/ actual Developers. Z8 is pretty much just 'Managers' if you will in a larger corporation. They can't really do much without the executives approving it. And the Executives have to discuss the things to make sure it won't hurt their bottom line to which no matter how much a group of players say their suggestions will be good for their bottom line you have to keep in mind the amount of work hours put into making said suggestion even happen and then up keeping and the evaluation for potential bugs that might then further plague the community. While I agree they (more so the higher ups but I think GMs have more ability to reason with them than they give themselves credit) SHOULD do better on it....I wouldn't say it doesn't exist. What doesn't exist is people's understanding of how Z8 isn't the developing team among a few other things.
  • I know that, what I'm saying is that they could answer to our suggestions... it's rare...
  • I know that, what I'm saying is that they could answer to our suggestions... it's rare...

Which is something we're trying to change recently. While we do have limited push, we are trying to push for more things the players want. However, when speaking with dev's it is much more useful to be able to say 'Here are 3 links where they have threads wanting X' rather than just 'they want X'. This is why I keep asking you guys to put stuff in these suggestions forums. This is where things go that gets stuff done :)
  • Which is something we're trying to change recently. While we do have limited push, we are trying to push for more things the players want. However, when speaking with dev's it is much more useful to be able to say 'Here are 3 links where they have threads wanting X' rather than just 'they want X'. This is why I keep asking you guys to put stuff in these suggestions forums. This is where things go that gets stuff done :)

Yes you are 100% right, why don't you create a suggestion box, and put in there all suggestions and we vote in the best suggestions, and then with the results you can show real results of our suggestions, and the dev's could really see how much people care about this suggestions, some of us saty thinking for very long, step by step, to improve our game, and help you, we just can find a way to show to dev's how good are our suggestion.