Bulletproof helmet and jacket + reverse changes on self nade to 100

Paying ZP for armor sounds really stupid. It isn't fair for people who don't like to spend money in this game (for various reasons) to be forced to throw in money for armor. Also the GP is pretty much useless in this game, other than the BM, but the guns aren't even good. I have millions of GP and so do many other players, so this would be perfect to have something useful as armor to be spent on for GP. So why don't we make the payment change from ZP to GP? I don't feel like spending any more money on this game and not playing with armor when others are having an advantage because they paid real money for something to give them more health is pretty pathetic..

This should've been done a long time ago because tbh this just gives the game a bad rep and a pay2win at first sight.

Before anyone says that this will affect CF by having more people with armor, well why does that matter? It's just a silly excuse for those who just want the easy way for kills, which I understand but armor is important for every FPS game especially shooter games, and in this game you have to pay for armor which is not the right thing....

Another thing that was really disappointing to see was the grenade doing 99 without armor. That doesn't make any sense Z8. Now I did see somewhere that this was implemented to prevent farming. But is it really that much work to catch people with room name +4 or +5 that have the same password "00" and banning all players who are farming and also making a new rule that farming is prohibited? This is a completely bad move by you guys and just wrecked it for everyone at North America 5 Channel 8, because it was a way of seeing who has body armor(isn't allowed in scrims) but now you can't really do the quick nade throw for proof and rejoin.

Worst thing is, you didn't even set out a rule that farming is prohibited after the changes on self nading, which just doesn't really make any sense, since your plan was to prevent rank farming.

I hope to see these 2 suggestions made in the future. For the best.

All this GP and don't know what to do with it....

Crossfire20160714_0001.png

Comments

• IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    ...forced to throw in money for armor...

...pay2win...

...have to pay for armor...

...prevent farming...

...who has body armor...

You can get armor for FREE by playing ZM2. You're not forced to do anything in this game.
    Farming was never against the rules, it was simply looked down upon by the community - however using third party programs to farm is.
    You can check for armor by either having a dead teammate check the HP damage or AC thread check, as others do on the comp forums.
  • You can simply waste your GP on Black market GP crates until you collect enough coupons to exchange them for armor

Or you can do events and use the coupons from the crates you got from the event on armor
  • You can simply waste your GP on Black market GP crates until you collect enough coupons to exchange them for armor

Or you can do events and use the coupons from the crates you got from the event on armor

This. 30 days of your choice Vest or Helmet is like 15 coupons. Not sure why anyone would drop straight up ZP when you can get 15 coupons from like 20 ZP crates if not sooner. Plus most GP crates give you 1 coupon in every like 10 crates usually.

Though I do agree more things should be GP instead of ZP in terms of Item Market. like Fall Damage Down, Color Names and Texts, some temporary nades, and some others. Now their prices should be higher as well. So instead of like 700 ZP for a few days of color or whatever it is. it should be like 5000GP for a few days of color. make it so only those with loads of GP will generally get it.

As for the nade damage thing....It is annoying that it's that much harder to kill yourself if you feel like watching a teammate for whatever reason. but...beyond that I don't really care about the self damage reduction they put on. And I honestly don't care about checking people for armor anymore. The way I see it, I just assume everyone is wearing armor for anything outside of a competitive scrim match and what not and would like to believe they're following rules in those. I mean if they are wearing armor in a scrim and pubs they're kinda hurting themselves by getting use to playing with that crutch so when it gets taken away in an actual tourny game they forget they can get destroyed easier.

But do you see all that work just for coupons?
    Ixith wrote: »
    This. 30 days of your choice Vest or Helmet is like 15 coupons. Not sure why anyone would drop straight up ZP when you can get 15 coupons from like 20 ZP crates if not sooner. Plus most GP crates give you 1 coupon in every like 10 crates usually.

Though I do agree more things should be GP instead of ZP in terms of Item Market. like Fall Damage Down, Color Names and Texts, some temporary nades, and some others. Now their prices should be higher as well. So instead of like 700 ZP for a few days of color or whatever it is. it should be like 5000GP for a few days of color. make it so only those with loads of GP will generally get it.
    Yes that is what I meant, the GP is so useless in this game.
    Ixith wrote: »
    As for the nade damage thing....It is annoying that it's that much harder to kill yourself if you feel like watching a teammate for whatever reason. but...beyond that I don't really care about the self damage reduction they put on. And I honestly don't care about checking people for armor anymore. The way I see it, I just assume everyone is wearing armor for anything outside of a competitive scrim match and what not and would like to believe they're following rules in those. I mean if they are wearing armor in a scrim and pubs they're kinda hurting themselves by getting use to playing with that crutch so when it gets taken away in an actual tourny game they forget they can get destroyed easier.
    Yes but this just takes the fun away from you :/ and they have an advantage.
    [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    You can get armor for FREE by playing ZM2. You're not forced to do anything in this game.
    Farming was never against the rules, it was simply looked down upon by the community - however using third party programs to farm is.
    You can check for armor by either having a dead teammate check the HP damage or AC thread check, as others do on the comp forums.
    Yes Mr. Obvious I know that, should of addressed it first so you don't come and point it out.
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    We all know who the big farmer is.
    OT: Gold crate if you choose the right one on ZM will also will give you a helmet for free.
  • Personally I hate ZM so I don't get armor from it, but getting it from coupons is easy especially if you have a lot of GP. Just buy a few hundred DE-camo crates and set it on autospin. As for the nades not doing a full 100 damage, yeah it sucks, I love my popcorn kills, but rarely will you ever get the "perfect" nade anyways so that one extra damage doesn't mean anything to me.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    Personally I hate ZM so I don't get armor from it, but getting it from coupons is easy especially if you have a lot of GP. Just buy a few hundred DE-camo crates and set it on autospin. As for the nades not doing a full 100 damage, yeah it sucks, I love my popcorn kills, but rarely will you ever get the "perfect" nade anyways so that one extra damage doesn't mean anything to me.

It doesn't count on the other team >. <

But ZP for armor is really shaming. 7 days could be 8,000 GP and 30 days for 30,000 GP. Right now GP is pretty much useless! Because everything is p2w and for ZP......
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Yes Mr. Obvious I know that, should of addressed it first so you don't come and point it out.

Well Mr KnowItAll, you said that you are FORCED to pay for it, and I answered. What you know isn't what you posted.
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    As for the nades not doing a full 100 damage, yeah it sucks, I love my popcorn kills, but rarely will you ever get the "perfect" nade anyways so that one extra damage doesn't mean anything to me.

Thats only for team nades or self nades. Nading an enemy still does 100 damage if they have no armor (assuming you hit that 'right' spot).
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    Well Mr KnowItAll, you said that you are FORCED to pay for it, and I answered. What you know isn't what you posted.

Thats only for team nades or self nades. Nading an enemy still does 100 damage if they have no armor (assuming you hit that 'right' spot).

Oh then it literally only sucks for people trying to farm at which point; uninstall you suck.