Ranked Match for Ghost Mode Community (Smile Gate Devlopers and GMs) Take a look

We have 3 Competitve Ranked modes

Wave, Team Death Match and Search and Destory

Now we need Gost mode Competitve for Ranked matches

There are alot of Ghost mode players and that mode is played daily. So why not add Ghost mode as the next Season 3 mode, I know other versions have added different mode specific to their Game version and we are still in Season 2 but its a suggestion for next season

Ghost mode players should have Ranks as it's highly competitve in that mode and having Ghost mode in Ranked, would bring more life to Ghost mode and will allow players to compete in that mode and I could see Ranked matches for Ghost mode not only season but a regular mode played in ranked

Rather than playing on GR or BL side daily, Ranked Ghost mode would allow GM players to increase or Develop Both side BL and GR skills, as Ranked match is random and would end up on either side and would be facing players at the same level as you or higher

Im speaking as a Ghost mode player, We have played Ranked matches in S&D or TD or Wave, nothing better than playing for mode that you love and compete against each other rather than basic was Scrim we play, So S&D, TD and Wave mode players have had their time Ranked, Give GM players a mode in Ranked matches

Problems with Ranked matches but shoudnt put us off

Hackers!!!, Underground, Aimbots, Speed or walling will be an issue, but its the same with any other mode, but can easly be fixed with Kick vote in place and Xtrap update Regulary, mean like weekly or get new Hacking system protection if Xtrap cant do the job properly

I would like to hear opinions from Ghost mode players who have played Ranked matches and those who havent, about idea of Competitive Ghost mode Rank

Comments