Hacking reports

[size=-2]Dear[/size] Z8,

Please consider hiring more people, or somehow involve the community in watching the hacking reports.

Waiting 4 months to get someone banned is silly, but seems like you don't give a damn as you're occupied with making "amazing" ZP-discount events.

Comments

• Please be patient, this has been addressed for the past 7 years , THEY ARE WORKING on it.
  • Root_Level wrote: »
    Please be patient, this has been addressed for the past 7 years , THEY ARE WORKING on it.

Oh! I think that I've heard that phrase before. Not sure if something changed, or maybe they are still working on it o.o
  • I'm sure it will have been seen within 4 months, just because it has not been replied to does not mean it's not been seen and dealt with.
  • I'm sure it will have been seen within 4 months, just because it has not been replied to does not mean it's not been seen and dealt with.

Well then they should start replying to hack reports. People spend their own time reporting hackers to make this game better.
    They should atleast have the right to know if what they are doing is working and if the person got banned yes/no. Its not even their responsibilty in the first place.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    Well then they should start replying to hack reports. People spend their own time reporting hackers to make this game better.
    They should atleast have the right to know if what they are doing is working and if the person got banned yes/no. Its not even their responsibilty in the first place.

Which would definitely add up over time if they were to respond to every ban result they've done. Your Ticket which gets preceded by hundreds of other Tickets will take double, maybe even more amount of time until it gets seen, resulting in a thread complaining about how it takes too long.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Which would definitely add up over time if they were to respond to every ban result they've done. Your Ticket which gets preceded by hundreds of other Tickets will take double, maybe even more amount of time until it gets seen, resulting in a thread complaining about how it takes too long.

It does not have to take that long.
    Just let them tick a box like:

[ ] Player has been permanently banned.
    [ ] Player has been temporarily banned.
    [ ] No actions have been taken.

Easy as that. This way people can actually see the results and dont feel like nothing is being done or like they are wasting their time.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    It does not have to take that long.
    Just let them tick a box like:

[ ] Player has been permanently banned.
    [ ] Player has been temporarily banned.
    [ ] No actions have been taken.

Easy as that. This way people can actually see the results and dont feel like nothing is being done or like they are wasting their time.

yeah...no.

It's been said MANY times that there will not be any form of ban list coming back.

The reports are dealt with. That's all you need to know.
  • yeah...no.

It's been said MANY times that there will not be any form of ban list coming back.

They've also said several times that it's against their current policies.
  • yeah...no.

Yeah I know. Im just saying that I think it would be a good idea. A good motivation for people to keep reporting hackers.
    If you dont want to get on some sort of ban list, dont hack in the first place. They deserve it.
  • How can i post a hacking video??\

You don't, as it's not really allowed, and not permissible evidence against cheaters on top of that.

Sending a Support Ticket with a Replay is the only way.

http://support.z8games.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
  • +1 to the "share the final result of the report" idea

the players spend their own time making those report and it's NOT the players responsibility to keep the game clean & so the minimum of the minimum is to ensure the players they're not wasting their time by sending those reports
  • +1 to the "share the final result of the report" idea

the players spend their own time making those report and it's NOT the players responsibility to keep the game clean & so the minimum of the minimum is to ensure the players they're not wasting their time by sending those reports

A response would be nice, but as this has been said over a dozen times its against their policy to talk about other accounts, especially bans.

"seen" -> Yea, they might have noticed it
    "dealth with" -> just nope. he is still playing (last seen 20 hours ago) :)
    nGhost wrote: »

That would be nice indeed. But all we can do now is check the profile page of the player which you have reported and see if he was last seen "< a day ago". In that case, he's most likely still not banned.
  • "seen" -> Yea, they might have noticed it
    "dealth with" -> just nope. he is still playing (last seen 20 hours ago) :)

The he wasnt hacking. Simple.
  • Root_Level wrote: »
    Please be patient, this has been addressed for the past 7 years , THEY ARE WORKING on it.

You'd think with 7 years they'd actually make some headway....
  • The he wasnt hacking. Simple.

Oh mate, yes he was. After so many years of this game, I can see the difference between a player which is better than me, and a hacker.

I can send you the replays tho. He was used hacks 4 months ago, and he's still hacking in ranked matches.
  • iAnarchy wrote: »
    You'd think with 7 years they'd actually make some headway....

Because there are still all the people that have ever hacked still playing the game right..? Oh, wait....
    Oh mate, yes he was. After so many years of this game, I can see the difference between a player which is better than me, and a hacker.

I can send you the replays tho. He was used hacks 4 months ago, and he's still hacking in ranked matches.

If he was hacking clearly, he'd have been banned. Bearing in mind that was before the latest announcement came, so first ban was still temp. Feel free to get a new replay and submit it so he gets perm banned this time.
  • Because there are still all the people that have ever hacked still playing the game right..? Oh, wait....

If he was hacking clearly, he'd have been banned. Bearing in mind that was before the latest announcement came, so first ban was still temp. Feel free to get a new replay and submit it so he gets perm banned this time.

I've reported the same guy using multiple different hacks and he keeps coming back. Once and a while he's on a new account or name changes, but he's still around and his main even still has HSR. Nice try though, only been 3-4 years he's been around.
  • Because there are still all the people that have ever hacked still playing the game right..? Oh, wait....

Greatest thing ever is to see the person's profile that was using cheats during the ranked match event to be last seen 16 hours ago after I reported him 2 times with 2 different replays. Lmao this game's staff is jokes.
  • If he was hacking clearly, he'd have been banned. Bearing in mind that was before the latest announcement came, so first ban was still temp. Feel free to get a new replay and submit it so he gets perm banned this time.

You (Z8 didn't as they don't care) told me to resend the replays which they have lost. Even got 2 different replays of him hacking in rm. So now I guess I have to wait..................for them to do nothing.
    iAnarchy wrote: »
    I've reported the same guy using multiple different hacks and he keeps coming back. Once and a while he's on a new account or name changes, but he's still around and his main even still has HSR. Nice try though, only been 3-4 years he's been around.

These two hackers which I have reported changed they nicknames many times in 4 months. Rumor has it that Z8 has logs of players changing their IGNs.
    IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Greatest thing ever is to see the person's profile that was using cheats during the ranked match event to be last seen 16 hours ago after I reported him 2 times with 2 different replays. Lmao this game's staff is jokes.

Exactly this.
  • You (Z8 didn't as they don't care) told me to resend the replays which they have lost. Even got 2 different replays of him hacking in rm. So now I guess I have to wait..................for them to do nothing.

These two hackers which I have reported changed they nicknames many times in 4 months. Rumor has it that Z8 has logs of players changing their IGNs.

Exactly this.

I bet they do have logs for name changes, but what i'm getting at is that they change their name and make new accounts once the old ones are banned and then keep on cheating all while having a spotless main. ie IP bans were useless. I'm holding out that the mech bans work better, however, I think bans should use a combination of IP and mech bans. Ban any account that has been accessed by the hacker's IP and on top of that mech ban them. Or ban any account that has been accessed by the machine that was caught hacking within a 30 day period of time as well as the mech ban.