New CrossFire Features!

1. Item Trade: There are too many players who has same 2 items or who wants to trade his weapon with another. So I'm suggesting this feature to come to CrossFire but in this ways;

•To make trade, your account must be 2 years old and your last year of hacking history must be clean. (For both players)

•You have to use In-game security password which will be sent to you by e-mail from Z8Games. And you must write your security answer to see your In-game Security Password to make trade. (Each trade new password)

•And a locking system. After you done trade your items will be locked till the next trade. You can make 1 trade per month and maximum trading item numbers will be 3 item at per trade.

At possible account stole situations Z8Games will never take responsibility cause it's owner's fault.

•Which things can't be trade ; Characters, Ribbon/Event prizes, Temporary and Fully Broken Weapons.

2. Rank Restriction: There are players who tries to reach high ranks while playing and farmers totally ruins it. Here's a letters from CrossFire Wikia; "Boosting (or Farming) is another illegal activity in CrossFire, aside from hacks. Some high rank players are penalized for this reason. Penalty; The most penalties that can be given is a rank rollback. In case of very high-ranking player, he/she could receive a temporary ban or even permanent ban."

Here is the ban policy for the farmers:

1st time Farming: 15 Days Ban & Reset the Rank (Exp goes back to 0)

2nd time Farming: 30 Days Ban & Reset the Rank (Exp goes back to 0)

3rd time Farming: Permanent Ban & Reset the Rank (Exp goes back to 0)

3. New Ribbon Prizes/System: The 10 and 30th Ribbon Rewards are pretty ridiculous. And some players already reached more than 50 ribbons but there's no reward for 50 and 60th Ribbon. So what about some changing?

Here's the new prizes!

•10th Ribbon Reward; Yellow and Green Smoke Grenades (90 days only)

•30th Ribbon Reward; Desert Eagle Custom Crystal (Unavailable in any CF versions yet)YvC9ttH.png

•60th Ribbon Reward: M4A1-X-Gold (Permanent)

•70th Ribbon Reward : Allow the player to choose 1 of his wished permanent item to add his account!

•Which things can be chosen; Old Crate Items like Golden MG3, Shovel-Halloween or anything from the Black Market.

4. Level Up Reward: When a player reaches to Colonel rank he will able to get following rewards. (Nightmare Wings and Goliath or Nightmare Namecard)

Those Nightmare Wings and Namecards will contains special ability.

Nightmare Wings; Each player can choose 3 of the following abilities and this will be temporary rare item. (90 days only)
+1 Bullet to every Pistols in bags
+1 Bullet to every Sniper Rifles in bags
+2 Bullet to every Rifles in bags
+2 Bullet to every Shotguns in bags
+5 Bullet to every Smg's in bags
+10 Bullet to every Mg's in bags

Namecards; Each player can chose only one of those Namecards and it will contain 10% Exp and 10% Gp Bonus. (Permanent)

They will be rare items if Z8games stop letting players farming. Players will gain this rank by playing and will get a rare items like this as a reward.

5. Rooms with Ping Restriction: With this system host of the room can make a option like this; 50-109 Pings only. Only host of the room can have this option and if he don't want to bring ping limit he can make regular rooms too. But it will be perfect gaming for who has close ping to eachother.

But what if I get lag spike? If you get lag spike room will not kick you. Your ping must be around the chosen ping limit and if you're not eligible, you can't join the room.

6. More In-game features for the Veteran Players: A burning chat colour and In-game name (It will appears when you press Tab and using chatting) for who have 5+ years old account and still have the honorable soldier ribbon. (Permanent)

7. Option to selling permanent ZP/GP Weapons: I have 4 Permanent Winchester and Rpk gold which stays in my storage for nothing, 3 of the Winchesters are useless and Rpk Gold is useless too. (Cause I can get Minimi Gold easily from ZM) And I can't do anything with them. So why there is no sell option for the permanent ZP and GP Weapons?

Prizes are;
20.000 ZP Per ZP Crate Item
20.000 GP Per GP Crate Item

•To sell your weapons your account must be 2 years old and your last year hacking history must be clean. What about security? What if someone stole my account? For sell your guns you gonna need a In-game Security Password same as the Item Trade option. (I explained it at top)

8. First GP Mega Crate: Limited time only! (Including Permanent Melee Weapon)
M4A1-Stripe (+5 Bullets and no silencer)
AWM-Stripe (It's already in Item Shop you can check the stats)
KNIFE-Stripe
5 Crate: 11.000 GP
10 Crate: 20.000 GP
30 Crate: 54.000 GP
50 Crate: 90.000 GP

10. Coupon list: New permanent guns for 80 coupon slot (KSG-15 Gold, G36K Gold and Thompson Gold)

•Replace current 100 coupon guns with permanent ( M66-Gold, Axe Gold and M4A1-S Gold)

11. More In-game features for the Veteran Players:

A burning Chat Colour and In Game Name Tag for those who still have Honorable Soldier Ribbon and Veteran. (It will appear when you press tab and use chat)

Features;

Based on your account year flame effects will be appear/shine more.

2 Years; Fire rate increased by small
3 Years; Fire rate increased by medium
4 Years; Fire rate increased by highly
5 Years; Fire rate increased by remarkably

12. Rank icon:

Bring back old ranks.

Comments

• +1 You have a lot of good suggestion, thanks for share man, I liked :D
  • Great thread bro, your suggestions are our wishes, but being realistic.. we'd be extremely lucky if Z8 makes happen anyone of the above.
  • Maybe not an axe gold, I'd rather not see everyone in the game using an axe. Especially since it's so easy to get coupons I disagree with the coupon suggestions. Maybe if they extended the coupons amount your suggestions would be realistic and possible.
  • Well, the item trading could still be taken advantage of because some people multiple accounts even with all the precautions. Second without farming, the tasks z8 set for events would be near impossible to complete considering the length of time they usually take without farming. Also you can get the pink deagle now for 50 ribbons.

Other than that everything else looks good.
  • +1 You have a lot of good suggestion, thanks for share man, I liked :D
    Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Great thread bro, your suggestions are our wishes, but being realistic.. we'd be extremely lucky if Z8 makes happen anyone of the above.
    reeeeyy wrote: »
    nice sugg man sure +1

Thanks for your supports mates ;)

davethenew wrote: »
    Maybe not an axe gold, I'd rather not see everyone in the game using an axe. Especially since it's so easy to get coupons I disagree with the coupon suggestions. Maybe if they extended the coupons amount your suggestions would be realistic and possible.

Well. Combat axe was available in 50 coupon slot (not even 100 or top slots) But now it's rare.

Axe gold should be permanent in top coupon slots (80/100) and doesn't be available for long years. Now it's not easy to collect 100 coupon (After decrease win coupon rates from GP crates)
    Well, the item trading could still be taken advantage of because some people multiple accounts even with all the precautions. Second without farming, the tasks z8 set for events would be near impossible to complete considering the length of time they usually take without farming. Also you can get the pink deagle now for 50 ribbons.

Other than that everything else looks good.

Your argument is nonsense.

We should do all event tasks not farming events tasks. Especially the events with special limited crates.

Please don't forget EXP Farming (Marshals who created his account last week!)

I know that DE Pink Crystal in 50 ribbon reward. I didn't say anything about 50 ribbon! I speaking about 30, 60 and 70 Ribbon rewards.
  • Thanks for your supports mates ;)

Well. Combat axe was available in 50 coupon slot (not even 100 or top slots) But now it's rare.

Axe gold should be permanent in top coupon slots (80/100) and doesn't be available for long years. Now it's not easy to collect 100 coupon (After decrease win coupon rates from GP crates)

Your argument is nonsense.

We should do all event tasks not farming events tasks. Especially the events with special limited crates.

Please don't forget EXP Farming (Marshals who created his account last week!)

I know that DE Pink Crystal in 50 ribbon reward. I didn't say anything about 50 ribbon! I speaking about 30, 60 and 70 Ribbon rewards.

I understand that you should do the tasks instead of farming, but does playing the same map 20 times seem fun to you? Most people would end up bored.
    Also you said, and I quote

3. New Ribbon Prizes/System: The 10 and 30th Ribbon Rewards are pretty ridiculous. And some players already reached more than 50 ribbons but there's no reward for 50 and 60th Ribbon. So what about some changing?

You specifically said "but there's no reward for 50"
  • davethenew wrote: »
    Maybe not an axe gold, I'd rather not see everyone in the game using an axe. Especially since it's so easy to get coupons I disagree with the coupon suggestions. Maybe if they extended the coupons amount your suggestions would be realistic and possible.

OMG 100% with you, could exist until 300 cupons per example...
  • zp/gp sell is not good bec if someone stole my account he can sell all gp/zp blackmarket weapons
  • reeeeyy wrote: »
    zp/gp sell is not good bec if someone stole my account he can sell all gp/zp blackmarket weapons

You have to read well ^
    •To sell your weapons your account must be 2 years old and your last year hacking history must be clean. What about security? What if someone stole my account? For sell your guns you gonna need a In-game Security Password same as the Item Trade option. (I explained it at top)
  • 1. That could happen in the future, but the restrictions wont happen.

2. The rank resetting is fine

3. The ribbon rewards are OK I guess.

4. Why?...no

5. That already exists

6. 5 years? lol? and only for veterans?

7. maybe

8. That seems alright I guess, but the M4A1-Stripes would be too good for a GP Crate, because it does more damage than the GP M4A1

10. .................................

11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAJHSLKDGHDSFLKJGHFS

12. No, they're fine.
  • You have to read well ^

oh got it.thanks
  • nice suggestions

+100500

I really liked the ping restriction rooms idea :))
  • nice suggestions

+100500

I really liked the ping restriction rooms idea :))

Thank you bro :)
  • 1. Item Trade: There are too many players who has same 2 items or who wants to trade his weapon with another. So I'm suggesting this feature to come to CrossFire but in this ways;

•To make trade, your account must be 2 years old and your last year of hacking history must be clean. (For both players)

•You have to use In-game security password which will be sent to you by e-mail from Z8Games. And you must write your security answer to see your In-game Security Password to make trade. (Each trade new password)

•And a locking system. After you done trade your items will be locked till the next trade. You can make 1 trade per month and maximum trading item numbers will be 3 item at per trade.

At possible account stole situations Z8Games will never take responsibility cause it's owner's fault.

•Which things can't be trade ; Characters, Ribbon/Event prizes, Temporary and Fully Broken Weapons.

2. Rank Restriction: There are players who tries to reach high ranks while playing and farmers totally ruins it. Here's a letters from CrossFire Wikia; "Boosting (or Farming) is another illegal activity in CrossFire, aside from hacks. Some high rank players are penalized for this reason. Penalty; The most penalties that can be given is a rank rollback. In case of very high-ranking player, he/she could receive a temporary ban or even permanent ban."

Here is the ban policy for the farmers:

1st time Farming: 15 Days Ban & Reset the Rank (Exp goes back to 0)

2nd time Farming: 30 Days Ban & Reset the Rank (Exp goes back to 0)

3rd time Farming: Permanent Ban & Reset the Rank (Exp goes back to 0)

Here's the new prizes!

•10th Ribbon Reward; Yellow and Green Smoke Grenades (90 days only)

•30th Ribbon Reward; Desert Eagle Custom Crystal (Unavailable in any CF versions yet)YvC9ttH.png

•60th Ribbon Reward: M4A1-X-Gold (Permanent)

•70th Ribbon Reward : Allow the player to choose 1 of his wished permanent item to add his account!

•Which things can be chosen; Old Crate Items like Golden MG3, Shovel-Halloween or anything from the Black Market.

4. Level Up Reward: When a player reaches to Colonel rank he will able to get following rewards. (Nightmare Wings and Goliath or Nightmare Namecard)

Those Nightmare Wings and Namecards will contains special ability.

Nightmare Wings; Each player can choose 3 of the following abilities and this will be temporary rare item. (90 days only)
    +1 Bullet to every Pistols in bags
    +1 Bullet to every Sniper Rifles in bags
    +2 Bullet to every Rifles in bags
    +2 Bullet to every Shotguns in bags
    +5 Bullet to every Smg's in bags
    +10 Bullet to every Mg's in bags

Namecards; Each player can chose only one of those Namecards and it will contain 10% Exp and 10% Gp Bonus. (Permanent)

They will be rare items if Z8games stop letting players farming. Players will gain this rank by playing and will get a rare items like this as a reward.

5. Rooms with Ping Restriction: With this system host of the room can make a option like this; 50-109 Pings only. Only host of the room can have this option and if he don't want to bring ping limit he can make regular rooms too. But it will be perfect gaming for who has close ping to eachother.

But what if I get lag spike? If you get lag spike room will not kick you. Your ping must be around the chosen ping limit and if you're not eligible, you can't join the room.

6. More In-game features for the Veteran Players: A burning chat colour and In-game name (It will appears when you press Tab and using chatting) for who have 5+ years old account and still have the honorable soldier ribbon. (Permanent)

7. Option to selling permanent ZP/GP Weapons: I have 4 Permanent Winchester and Rpk gold which stays in my storage for nothing, 3 of the Winchesters are useless and Rpk Gold is useless too. (Cause I can get Minimi Gold easily from ZM) And I can't do anything with them. So why there is no sell option for the permanent ZP and GP Weapons?

Prizes are;
    20.000 ZP Per ZP Crate Item
    20.000 GP Per GP Crate Item

8. First GP Mega Crate: Limited time only! (Including Permanent Melee Weapon)
    M4A1-Stripe (+5 Bullets and no silencer)
    AWM-Stripe (It's already in Item Shop you can check the stats)
    KNIFE-Stripe
    5 Crate: 11.000 GP
    10 Crate: 20.000 GP
    30 Crate: 54.000 GP
    50 Crate: 90.000 GP

10. Coupon list: New permanent guns for 80 coupon slot (KSG-15 Gold, G36K Gold and Thompson Gold)

•Replace current 100 coupon guns with permanent ( M66-Gold, Axe Gold and M4A1-S Gold)

11. More In-game features for the Veteran Players:

A burning Chat Colour and In Game Name Tag for those who still have Honorable Soldier Ribbon and Veteran. (It will appear when you press tab and use chat)

Features;

Based on your account year flame effects will be appear/shine more.

2 Years; Fire rate increased by small
    3 Years; Fire rate increased by medium
    4 Years; Fire rate increased by highly
    5 Years; Fire rate increased by remarkably

12. Rank icon:

Bring back old ranks.

i agree with all your suggestions +12
  • Some of these are really well thought out. I'll see what I can bring up to the Powers That Be.
  • Some of these are really well thought out. I'll see what I can bring up to the Powers That Be.

Finally a great and positive response on something that really matter to us, that we have asked for countless of times. Thanks, looking forward to see what you and Z8 make happen.

We all hope so.

Thank you!
  • +10 i like your suggestions but the thing is that its not gonna happen.If that happens then we are lucky..
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    +10 i like your suggestions but the thing is that its not gonna happen.If that happens then we are lucky..

Why this suggestion won't happen? Explain your answer.
  • Why this suggestion won't happen? Explain your answer.

cause they're bad, and Z8Games can't make that many changes.
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    cause they're bad, and Z8Games can't make that many changes.

That's your opinion. many players have another opinion.
  • because GMs even cant ban h@ckers there are more h@cker everyday and look at the game they cant control it..they just talk they have done nothing but they just wanna make money thats all they do..and also they dont care for us...if that happens GMs will probably leave their offices and go home..will dream what have we done.
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    because GMs even cant ban h@ckers there are more h@cker everyday and look at the game they cant control it..they just talk they have done nothing but they just wanna make money thats all they do..and also they dont care for us...if that happens GMs will probably leave their offices and go home..will dream what have we done.

................... ................You agree with this suggestion?
  • I agree with the following

New ribbon Rewards +1 but some of the lower Ribbon rewards needs to be changed

Ping Restriction +1

Coupon list, We have 100 Coupon changed already, but we could do with coupon 50-80 changed with past weapons such as permanent BC axe good old days:P +1

Item trade +1

The rest of the ideas, to mean are not necessary at the moment, and as far as the Old ranks, I am happy with the new ones, goes well with CF2.0 but appreciate the suggestion
  • the ping restriction, coupons and the ribbon changes are the only reasonable suggestions, the rest are not.
  • so nice +999

Thanks M4A1_Patriot for this suggestions !
  • so nice +999

Thanks M4A1_Patriot for this suggestions !

Thanks you :)
  • I love this suggestions ... +1

I agree with you