Slaughter Ticket Win Items !

i am gonna to buy a x10 slaughter tickets and play Z.M , i already read the help about this items
but to make all things going right ! if i buy i x5 slaughter tickets and join a Z.M room and kill 4 monster not the last monster
i will get a 4 items in total and still have a x1 slaughter ticket or every room will consume x1 slaughter ticket for all monster i killed ? ex : i killed a 40 monster so i will get a 40 items in total by consume x1 slaughter ticket for all ?
Objects :
1 - (condition 1)slaughter ticket work on last monster or(condition 2) all monsters ?
2 - (condition 1 ) every monster consume a slaughter ticket or(condition 2) x1 slaughter ticket for all monsters in room ?
3 - slaughter ticket work on all Z.M and Z.M 2.0 maps ?
4 - if object (1)(condition 2) right and object (2)(condition 2) right , if i kill 20 monster i will get a 20 items in total ?
5 - must finish the game ? or if i fail i will get items too ? ex : i quit on wave 23/30 ?
thanks in advance :)

Comments

• 1- not sure what you mean, but the more you kill, the more you consume. A ticket is NOT used EVERY time you kill a monster. (ALL MONSTERS)

2- you can consume more than 1 ticket in a room. So NOT 1 ticket for all monsters in room (NO CONDITION 2)

3- all zm

4- as i said before, you don't always use a ticket per monster. Its random. Lets say you have 10x tickets. MAYBE you will use only 5 in 1 game and MAYBE you will use all 10 in 1 game. Its not the same for all.

5- no. you can leave anytime and you will still keep your items

I hope i answered all, good luck
  • [MOD]Moe wrote: »
    1- not sure what you mean, but the more you kill, the more you consume. A ticket is NOT used EVERY time you kill a monster. (ALL MONSTERS)

2- you can consume more than 1 ticket in a room. So NOT 1 ticket for all monsters in room (NO CONDITION 2)

3- all zm

4- as i said before, you don't always use a ticket per monster. Its random. Lets say you have 10x tickets. MAYBE you will use only 5 in 1 game and MAYBE you will use all 10 in 1 game. Its not the same for all.

5- no. you can leave anytime and you will still keep your items

I hope i answered all, good luck

thanks for reply , in final we can say we use slaughter ticket in all zm maps and every monster i kill i i will get a chance to win item , more slaughter tickets more chances and more require best items ? if that right thanks very much :)
  • You definitely have more chances of winning with more tickets, also killing 1 monster might use more than 1 ticket. (I think)
  • You definitely have more chances of winning with more tickets, also killing 1 monster might use more than 1 ticket. (I think)

as MODMoe say that's will be good x1 for all monster but more slaughter tickets give you more chances , but as you say that's will be a shiiiiiiiit
    in zm i can kill about 300 monster so i will consume a 300 slaughter ticket it's 450k zp lol