Old AK 47 Recoil Pattern + Old Ranks + Fix Damage (Hit Registration)

1. Change these new ranks and add back the old ranks. It's for the best...

2. The AK 47 recoil is too bad and it's not fun to use to be honest, unless you are good with headshots and you shoot once at a time. Some people can get used to it, but the old AK was way more better, fun to use, and a great weapon.

3. The hit reg in this game is so off, if someone has a high ping or vice versa, the hit registration is so off. So when I shoot at someone with a high ping, the damage is less than what it's supposed to be, or it just doesn't even register so I don't do any damage. In other versions such as china, this hit registration system is fine since everyone is playing with a ping under 10 but in this version you have pings that vary from 10 up to 300 so it needs to be changed.

So if you fix all these 3, this game can be somewhat more playable again. I hope you guys start working on these suggestions. CF is a great game, but these suggestions need to be made.

Comments

• IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    1. Change these new ranks and add back the old ranks. It's for the best...

2. The AK 47 recoil is too bad and it's not fun to use to be honest, unless you are good with headshots and you shoot once at a time. Some people can get used to it, but the old AK was way more better, fun to use, and a great weapon.

3. The hit reg in this game is so off, if someone has a high ping or vice versa, the hit registration is so off. So when I shoot at someone with a high ping, the damage is less than what it's supposed to be, or it just doesn't even register so I don't do any damage. In other versions such as china, this hit registration system is fine since everyone is playing with a ping under 10 but in this version you have pings that vary from 10 up to 300 so it needs to be changed.

So if you fix all these 3, this game can be somewhat more playable again. I hope you guys start working on these suggestions. CF is a great game, but these suggestions need to be made.

they don't care about our demands :)
  • What? I noticed I played worse than usuall with ak. Felt like the recoil/spray pattern was going all places like it was broken. Thought I was just having a bad day but did they actually alter the stats?