Four suggestions and more to come

Hello, I have few suggestions to share with the community.

First: Black market shooting range (applies for both gp and zp weapons), I guess no need to clarify this but indeed that would be a good addition.

Second: Advanced training system where players can practice using any type of weapons on different targets (moving ones and such), I believe this is needed as well, fast scoping, good aiming and being a talented assassin need training and require experience, I don't think players, specially new ones will be able to improve their skills by playing in regular games and getting killed again and again and again, so in other words, a training system with no effect on the profile stats and works on improving skills.

Third: Weapons won from ZM2 games give a small amount of gp after re-selling them, people who deposit or even deposited don't need some of the weapons won from zm2 whether because they have similar weapons with different skins or more powerful weapons, it's a waste of time in my opinion winning weapons which I won't use and winning nothing after getting rid of them.

Fourth: Eagle eye map gets an update to version 2.0, the most famous search and destroy map will for sure be more entertaining with improved graphics.

That's all for now, I hope you like my suggestions.

Comments

• osama al nas de mosh bt3ml haga wla byhtmo be al aktra7at !
    +1 for last one
  • ana 2loly da el mkan el t3ml fe suggestions w kda .. a3tkd hy4ofo el mwdo3 ymken bs m48oleeen
  • First: Black market shooting range (applies for both gp and zp weapons), I guess no need to clarify this but indeed that would be a good addition.

Second: Advanced training system where players can practice using any type of weapons on different targets (moving ones and such), I believe this is needed as well, fast scoping, good aiming and being a talented assassin need training and require experience, I don't think players, specially new ones will be able to improve their skills by playing in regular games and getting killed again and again and again, so in other words, a training system with no effect on the profile stats and works on improving skills.

Third: Weapons won from ZM2 games give a small amount of gp after re-selling them, people who deposit or even deposited don't need some of the weapons won from zm2 whether because they have similar weapons with different skins or more powerful weapons, it's a waste of time in my opinion winning weapons which I won't use and winning nothing after getting rid of them.

Fourth: Eagle eye map gets an update to version 2.0, the most famous search and destroy map will for sure be more entertaining with improved graphics.

1:I'll agree to that. I'd love to be able to try out some of the crate guns before I drop ZP on them. Always thought the shooting range should be expanded upon as well. Also would love it if they expanded the 'shooting range' to include a spot to test melee weapons out on. Maybe make it so you can set up a bag or bags to test in a Shooting Range/Training mode.

2:Again I agree with that. though I don't think it'll be used as often as possible. It'd be cool though if there was a Training mode which had multiple maps which pointed to each different mode or skill set to learn. I think it'd be VERY useful for people to use in learning basic Pin Pointing skills for GM too. And I'll agree that many newer players won't learn as fast as they should especially when they have very little knowledge of shooter games to begin with. Add on to the fact that some people kick new players very quickly when they fail to do something. This game has little patience for that so an expanded Training Grounds/training system would be epic.

3: Don't think I really agree with this. Maybe like 50 GP per day stocked up on the temporary weapon wouldn't be bad. But the though of ZP buyers not needing those weapons also kinda goes into ZP buyers not needing as much GP as ZP crates are PACKED with GP so if they're spending on ZP crates they probably have more than enough GP to begin with. The biggest influence this would have is for the GP only players but you wouldn't want to over flow them with GP to make it essentially worthless and that even the GP players have enough GP to get all of the GP crate guns fairly quickly.

4:I'm sure, eventually, it'll happen. They just aren't very quick on getting us maps. Be them updated or new. Honestly would love to see 2-3 maps per update split across the various modes. but doubt we'll ever see that.