Ultimate Warfare Patch Notes - 07/06/2016

2»

Comments

• Moerwijk wrote: »
    It's a slap in the face for the people who worked hard to get 40 ribbons together and a almost 2 year version and now u can spin one perm.

I agree with that 100%
  • Gr8 work exept the -Fixed known hackers in RankedMode removed/banned.
  • ...I'm going to be honest on this one. While the update itself is as expected in terms of content. It's still disappointing and really epitomizes the reasons why CF Players are more and more feeling that the game is out for their money and their money only.

The best aspect about the update is the GP Melee. (personally I thought a GP Melee being rather unique should be in a GP crate myself but still good job there)

But let's quickly jump into the bads...
    -the 95% loading bug. No mention of it. Is it being worked on? Obviously it's not fixed according to patch notes. This has been an ongoing problem for some time so SOME info on this would be lovely. No mention of it in the patch notes just perpetuates the notion that players have that the people who should be fixing it just don't give a poop.
    -a map...but not for anything that really matters. I mean yay a map....really could use a new map for GM, Suppression, Escape, and/or Wave though. Ya know the forgotten modes that haven't seen the light of day when it comes to patches/updates in forever. (did I forget another one? probably...)
    -ZP bonus 'sale'. I don't like to call it a sale cause it's not discounting price just increasing amount of ZP you get at the normal price. Same concept but it'd be great to see an actual sale sometime...
    -3 ZP crates. I would say new but I don't think all of the Dragon stuff is new at all...but still ZP crates out the wazoo.
    >Needless to say one of which includes a perm version of a weapon that was rewarded for the 40 Ribbons achievement which was a sign of hard work and activity within the game. Which has now been reduced to nothing. Even more insulting was the fact that when people suggested making the 40 Ribbon Shovel RD to be perm the player base was told 'no only because a perm version doesn't exist'. (so this issue can be resolved by either giving out the Shovel RD permanent for all people who have the 40 Ribbons or changing the reward of the 40 ribbon to something else permanent that's kind of equivalent and giving that out)
    -Events...mainly looking at the 'Luxury of the Spending' event. I'm all for events that can exclude bot farmers and many hackers (at least from taking advantage of the event with their bots/hacks) and what not and even ones that focus on the players that buy to support the game and keep it going....but this is a slap in the face so hard IMO. It just SCREAMS 'give us all your moneys!' especially when other things seem to go forgotten that WOULD make a difference.
    -I won't go into the ranked hacking stuff too much. but clearly it's still on going...and I'd like to think it's getting handled just SLOWLY. (and understandably really) though the ranked hackers do occasionally pour out into pub games as well. which is depressing.

So at the end of the day though. I appreciate the work put in by GMs and the higher ups. Just wish that SOMEONE who has the ability would push to implement things that actually matter and would keep this game alive in the longer terms instead of the crappy add-ins of more and more ZP crates, some minor fixes, and events that just push people to spend more or use their bots/hacks to get the rewards above everyone else who plays normally.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    ...I'm going to be honest on this one. While the update itself is as expected in terms of content. It's still disappointing and really epitomizes the reasons why CF Players are more and more feeling that the game is out for their money and their money only.

The best aspect about the update is the GP Melee. (personally I thought a GP Melee being rather unique should be in a GP crate myself but still good job there)

But let's quickly jump into the bads...
    -the 95% loading bug. No mention of it. Is it being worked on? Obviously it's not fixed according to patch notes. This has been an ongoing problem for some time so SOME info on this would be lovely. No mention of it in the patch notes just perpetuates the notion that players have that the people who should be fixing it just don't give a poop.
    -a map...but not for anything that really matters. I mean yay a map....really could use a new map for GM, Suppression, Escape, and/or Wave though. Ya know the forgotten modes that haven't seen the light of day when it comes to patches/updates in forever. (did I forget another one? probably...)
    -ZP bonus 'sale'. I don't like to call it a sale cause it's not discounting price just increasing amount of ZP you get at the normal price. Same concept but it'd be great to see an actual sale sometime...
    -3 ZP crates. I would say new but I don't think all of the Dragon stuff is new at all...but still ZP crates out the wazoo.
    >Needless to say one of which includes a perm version of a weapon that was rewarded for the 40 Ribbons achievement which was a sign of hard work and activity within the game. Which has now been reduced to nothing. Even more insulting was the fact that when people suggested making the 40 Ribbon Shovel RD to be perm the player base was told 'no only because a perm version doesn't exist'. (so this issue can be resolved by either giving out the Shovel RD permanent for all people who have the 40 Ribbons or changing the reward of the 40 ribbon to something else permanent that's kind of equivalent and giving that out)
    -Events...mainly looking at the 'Luxury of the Spending' event. I'm all for events that can exclude bot farmers and many hackers (at least from taking advantage of the event with their bots/hacks) and what not and even ones that focus on the players that buy to support the game and keep it going....but this is a slap in the face so hard IMO. It just SCREAMS 'give us all your moneys!' especially when other things seem to go forgotten that WOULD make a difference.
    -I won't go into the ranked hacking stuff too much. but clearly it's still on going...and I'd like to think it's getting handled just SLOWLY. (and understandably really) though the ranked hackers do occasionally pour out into pub games as well. which is depressing.

So at the end of the day though. I appreciate the work put in by GMs and the higher ups. Just wish that SOMEONE who has the ability would push to implement things that actually matter and would keep this game alive in the longer terms instead of the crappy add-ins of more and more ZP crates, some minor fixes, and events that just push people to spend more or use their bots/hacks to get the rewards above everyone else who plays normally.

+1 . Amen.