Z8 Connection

I think that all of you know the CF AL (CF BR) and in this version of CF the GM do a think named Z8 Conexion, that it consists in do some spolier about what will coming out in the next month, could our GM's do the same?

One of the CF BR conexion <removed>

Comments

• Firstly, this still counts as posting content from other versions, that's not allowed.

Secondly, they are all run differently, but it is certainly a new idea, and the GM's will see it, just no more links/video's please :)
  • How they could see or understand if you are editing my post? Because now makes no sense lol
  • Well, I think someone would be able to understand that you are suggesting that the GMs should do a Video Format which pretty much "Previews" a patch that is coming out a week or so from now.

They already sorta do that every now and again in the GM Streams, if I'm not mistaken?
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Well, I think someone would be able to understand that you are suggesting that the GMs should do a Video Format which pretty much "Previews" a patch that is coming out a week or so from now.

They already sorta do that every now and again in the GM Streams, if I'm not mistaken?

They drop hints on the GM stream but nothing more. For example, they don't talk about it or explain anything about the new content.

If anything, I really want those preview threads to come back.
  • How they could see or understand if you are editing my post? Because now makes no sense lol

1. You said what it is anyways, so they'll have a rough idea.
    2. you gave the name, so they can search it.
    3. We can see edit history, and therefore the GM's can see the video in the edit history if they want to.
    M1600wner wrote: »
    Well, I think someone would be able to understand that you are suggesting that the GMs should do a Video Format which pretty much "Previews" a patch that is coming out a week or so from now.

^^ See, pretty simple really. Between the streams and the patch previews thread we get as much info as CF AL get in those videos.
    abel95 wrote: »
    They drop hints on the GM stream but nothing more. For example, they don't talk about it or explain anything about the new content.

If anything, I really want those preview threads to come back.

They play with the guns before they've been released, sometimes play on maps before they're public, they talk about upcoming events etc too....that's pretty much all the video was...