M240B-Tesla

It will be "out of reality" to suggest M240B-Tesla or golden chainsaw for 100 coupons? :p

Comments

• If everyone had that weapon the game would be broken because both guns are op.
  • davethenew wrote: »
    If everyone had that weapon the game would be broken because both guns are op.

yeah I know but & these guns ( the OP mg's) are used only in ZM/ZM2.. where the players play in collaboration with each other and not against each othe

I suggest this only for a "power boost" in ZM rooms

I don't see how everyone have tesla would ruin modes like SD.

(btw...wrong section...mods please remove to suggestions)
  • 50 years in the future and you'll still be suggesting said "OP" guns for coupons aka you'll never learn.Too bad.
  • It will be "out of reality" to suggest M240B-Tesla or golden chainsaw for 100 coupons? :p

how about no. I didn't spin a bunch of crates for my KAC Chainsaw Ult Goldsmith just for it or one like it to show up in the coupon exchange that you could harvest with GP crates that give coupons. If they put an MG in there then make it a golden M60 or RPK.

and also...do you not play? I see Tesla used in more than just ZM/ZM2. Sure not that common but is a GREAT gun even outside of those modes. It just makes a lot of noise so you don't see it as often. And I've been S&Ding with my KAC Chainsaw for the 1 hour new map event every day. And it's also a great MG if you feel like spraying in GM...sure it still makes enough sound to be annoying to others...but screw them I like to troll.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    how about no. I didn't spin a bunch of crates for my KAC Chainsaw Ult Goldsmith just for it or one like it to show up in the coupon exchange that you could harvest with GP crates that give coupons. If they put an MG in there then make it a golden M60 or RPK.

and also...do you not play? I see Tesla used in more than just ZM/ZM2. Sure not that common but is a GREAT gun even outside of those modes. It just makes a lot of noise so you don't see it as often. And I've been S&Ding with my KAC Chainsaw for the 1 hour new map event every day. And it's also a great MG if you feel like spraying in GM...sure it still makes enough sound to be annoying to others...but screw them I like to troll.

KAC chainsaw is an M4 OB killer if you know how to use it.Especially against spraying m4's,guess whos spray wins,the kac or the 38 ammo gun which most ppl cant even spray it long range.
  • svanced wrote: »
    50 years in the future and you'll still be suggesting said "OP" guns for coupons aka you'll never learn.Too bad.
    Ixith wrote: »

svanced wrote: »
    KAC chainsaw is an M4 OB killer if you know how to use it.Especially against spraying m4's,guess whos spray wins,the kac or the 38 ammo gun which most ppl cant even spray it long range.

OP guns?MG's? o_O

these guns are only OP in Zombie mode...how m60/rpk/tesla/chiansaw are m4 vips killer?

MG's are the weakest guns in the game as long as they're out of zombie mode

please link me a screen shoot of some one playing with MG on SD and having K/D above 0.5

dang all I wanted is to finish ZM rooms faster...I didn't know that making a thread might result by bashing ...10/10 community

(I will link this thread to support next time I send them a suggestion and they forward me to the forums)
  • OP guns?MG's? o_O

these guns are only OP in Zombie mode...how m60/rpk/tesla/chiansaw are m4 vips killer?

MG's are the weakest guns in the game as long as they're out of zombie mode

please link me a screen shoot of some one playing with MG on SD and having K/D above 0.5

dang all I wanted is to finish ZM rooms faster...I didn't know that making a thread might result by bashing ...10/10 community

(I will link this thread to support next time I send them a suggestion and they forward me to the forums)

Besides this drama ^ and the fact that it probably took you a whole minute to come up with this great idea of this thread...

Unless you actually played SnD with a golden minimi or a KAC i cant even begin to understand how you come up with this stuff "MG's are the weakest guns in the game as long as they're out of zombie mode" What you're doing is called "lots of smoke but no fire"

You should really learn to read when you quote someone,I only said the KAC is a m4 killler and what you understood was that i also said " m60/rpk/tesla/" No wonder you keep making this kind of threads over and over again.

Zyko with a golden minimi whole game:http://i.imgur.com/BBJG6uo.jpg
  • Ixith wrote: »
    how about no. I didn't spin a bunch of crates for my KAC Chainsaw Ult Goldsmith just for it or one like it to show up in the coupon exchange
    Still not as bad as the M4 s tiger from ZM2....which was originaly a zp crate. Ty z8
  • svanced wrote: »
    Besides this drama ^ and the fact that it probably took you a whole minute to come up with this great idea of this thread...

Unless you actually played SnD with a golden minimi or a KAC i cant even begin to understand how you come up with this stuff "MG's are the weakest guns in the game as long as they're out of zombie mode" What you're doing is called "lots of smoke but no fire"

You should really learn to read when you quote someone,I only said the KAC is a m4 killler and what you understood was that i also said " m60/rpk/tesla/" No wonder you keep making this kind of threads over and over again.

Zyko with a golden minimi whole game:http://i.imgur.com/BBJG6uo.jpg

once again I suggest this only for Zombie mode (the 2nd most dead mode after wave)

who the hell cares if they put tesla for coupons or not?no one will use it except than ZM'ers

it like I will come now with "TMP VIP" suggestion only for rekt everyone on wave mode

it doesn't affect anyone game on SD/TD/GM etc'...and tesla is still better than dual colts >.<"
  • this isn't bashing. (seriously people complain about GMs/MODs closing thread because people posted their 'opinions' but when someone else posts an opinion contrary to these people's they get all mad and call it bashing? like lol) this is putting a suggestion through the reality check process. the last thing we need is another super gun easily obtained by all that messes with modes. Especially one that was released as a ZP crate before...
    You may have had good intentions but you need to think them through a bit more. And generally if your suggestion is made with the thought of benefiting yourself to make something 'easier'...it's not going to be a good one as it'll be biased towards your needs/playing habits and likely won't consider other aspects of the game.

As for the pic of k/d. I have two of me using all KAC Chainsaw.

This one was taken yesterday when I was literally just spraying the KAC pretty randomly. If you know Sean. Boapi then you can ask him to confirm me using KAC Chainsaw in S&D rooms. I've played with him at least a dozen times during this event. went 1.54 on this one.
    Crossfire20160701_0000.jpg

but here's the kicker one. Most of this match I used KAC Chainsaw and when I wasn't using KAC Chainsaw I was using my gold winchester. went 2.916 on this one.
    Crossfire20160624_0000.jpg

I'll be sure to screen more actual ingames for you if you really want.

now of course at the end of the day k/d is highly reliant not so much on the gun, but who's using it, whether they are even trying or not, and who they're playing against and if their enemies are trying or not.

@Nghost....the m4 s tiger isn't perm from zm2 though is it? he suggested it at the 100 tier coupon exchange which has always been permanent weapons....so yea this is worse IMO.

also ZM is not the 2nd most dead mode after wave. I'm pretty sure Suppression would love to argue that...though then again suppression was probably never alive. But point is I see ZM games everywhere but very few EM, Suppression, Escape, and heck even GM is probably less common than ZM rooms. And I think more people would play wave if respawns didn't take 8 years and some things got balanced out. Right now it's just a boring spam fest of a mode even more so than ZM which is impressive really.
  • It will be "out of reality" to suggest M240B-Tesla or golden chainsaw for 100 coupons? :p
    +111111

Will be nice.
    davethenew wrote: »
    If everyone had that weapon the game would be broken because both guns are op.

It's not easy to collect 100 coupon.
  • add some fat ass MG like Tesla to the coupon mall would ruin the whole game?

that's the dumbest thing I've ever read and absolutely nonsense

if they didn't want to "ruin the whole game" they shouldn't add the VIP system from the very begin

any way +1 to suggestion...it would be a refreshing change for the coupon section ( and also might return ZM back to life)
  • Again you suggesting OP weapons for coupon section, yet you become mad when i point to you that they will never add OP weapons for coupons.
    Tesla is unrealistic. I know people who dumped huge amounts of money on the tesla crate, putting it on coupons will mean less money for SG.
    On the other hand, KAC chainsaw, the regular version, (not the gold for the same reasons with tesla) would be really good, but I believe they will keep the same weapons for like 1-2 years from now.