M4A1 Fans

hello im AnberlinXVII (IGM) and im a big fan of m4a1 but imagine it with a nice silencer shooting people from everywhere and they dont know where you are thats something id love to do so my suggestion is to add a normal M4A1 but with only silencer (so its normal m4a1 but just silencer not Crystal or Custom or anything just silecner) add it worth GP please i really want one or add silencers for weapons to purchase in item shop for GP ... i think there is alot of people who will like this idea because it is really hard to get an m4a1 custom or anything like that (it can be bought from FP Mall .. but i think a scoped red crystal-like is annoying i just want normal m4a1 no color no scope just silencer ) ... thanks

Comments

• AnberlinXV wrote: »
    hello im AnberlinXVII (IGM) and im a big fan of m4a1 but imagine it with a nice silencer shooting people from everywhere and they dont know where you are thats something id love to do so my suggestion is to add a normal M4A1 but with only silencer (so its normal m4a1 but just silencer not Crystal or Custom or anything just silecner) add it worth GP please i really want one or add silencers for weapons to purchase in item shop for GP ... i think there is alot of people who will like this idea because it is really hard to get an m4a1 custom or anything like that (it can be bought from FP Mall .. but i think a scoped red crystal-like is annoying i just want normal m4a1 no color no scope just silencer ) ... thanks

This is the wrong section, you should post it in ''Suggestions''

Anyways, A regular m4a1, with an added silencer. It's nice. We got one, but in ''Tutorial Map''

Im also waiting on that to come out, and a regular ak 47 with a silencer. would be cool too :D
  • Kittaa wrote: »
    This is the wrong section, you should post it in ''Suggestions''

im sorry if i put this in the wrong place but it says this is suggestions becuase in the forums i click Crossfire Support or Crossfire Barracks they both have Suggestions so i dont know which one to be honest im new to the forums and i find so complicated if anyone can send me a private message explaining forums that will be nice .. thanks
  • Raytheon wrote: »
    You mean like this?
    <image removed>

and this?
    <image removed>

Those already exist.

yes exactly like that a really normal m4a1/ak47 but with just a silencer in item shop worth GP or a silecner we can buy from item shop like we buy grenades we can use it on a any weapon we want and remove it anytime we want like removable .... where can i get it from and are they perm if i get it ? the point of this suggestion is to make it in item shop for GP and perm or maybe win it perm from daily mission
  • Do not post content from other versions.
  • +1 , that would actually be nice for the players who like to play with friends, without VIP/ZP weapons.