Black Market and Item Shop Issues

June 24, 2016
Dear z8games GMs:
First, I apologize for sending the wrong suggestion ticket to Crossfire Support(they told me to send suggestions here). (The following information is the copy I sent to Crossfire Support on June 23, 2016) I am a loyal gamer of crossfire, and I'm here today to give you some suggestions to make the game better. To begin, from all crossfire player's perspective, I believe that the weapons in the Black Market are too difficult to obtain. My suggestion is to update some weapons in the item shop, consequently players are able to obtain weapons easily from the item shop. It has been a long time since the shop has been updated, this is a good chance to update the shop now to make the game more interesting. In addition, in my opinion I think it is a good idea to update the weapons in the supply box in Mutation mode. The Weapons, Characters, Mutant Characters are more advanced, to make the game balanced, it is a better idea to update the weapons in the supply box. Please take my suggestion into consideration if it is possible. Sorry for my bad grammar.

Sincerely,
WZYWZY

Comments

• Well, we got plenty of weapons ingame that you can earn for free. Also good weapons.

So I don't feel like we need some BM weps in item shop.
    I think it is a good idea to update the weapons in the supply box in Mutation mode. The Weapons, Characters, Mutant Characters are more advanced, to make the game balanced

I like this. +1
  • I agree with Kittah on the Item Shop in terms of weapons.

I also agree with updating the supply box drops in the Mutation modes. MP5, Thompson, M60, and Gatlings for primaries and Anaconda for secondaries don't cut it anymore. Nothing more disappointing than when you're running out of ammo with your ZP weapon and go to pick up the supply box and get a Gatling instead of an ammo refill. Maybe since the Ares weapons are suppose to be so strong against the Mutants then maybe those could be implemented into Mutation drop boxes? (of course we'd need some secondary ares weapons and an Ares MG or two as well...which would be hot to have anyways *hint* *hint*) Seems logical to me....
  • I've spent a lot of money in the Black Market and then did not win :(