Closing Threads!

Now in forum we can't give suggestions... Closing Threads... lol.

Comments

• I sent in a message to the support team to request new server for Middle east

and they Say : If you would like to make suggestions for our game, please use the Suggestions Forum
    When someone did it ,,,,[Mod]NattNatt came to close it O.o

So he will
  • I sent in a message to the support team to request new server for Middle east

and they Say : If you would like to make suggestions for our game, please use the Suggestions Forum
    When someone did it ,,,,[Mod]NattNatt came to close it O.o

So he will

Because it's been suggested and answered thousands of times. There are no plans for this currently, so there is no point discussing it.
  • Okay, but some suggestions could be stupid at first view but if all the players agree that the suggestion is awesome you maybe change opion
  • Okay, but some suggestions could be stupid at first view but if all the players agree that the suggestion is awesome you maybe change opion

It doesn't matter...if the GM's have said no, there's a reason for it, and there is no point seeing the same old insult and flame wars erupt time and time again, when it will change nothing.
  • Because it's been suggested and answered thousands of times. There are no plans for this currently, so there is no point discussing it.

You are boring

Yes, there are no plans , but what if we want that?

I am sure that the problem is the lack of Egyptians interaction here on the forum

bye Mr NattMan
  • It doesn't matter...if the GM's have said no, there's a reason for it, and there is no point seeing the same old insult and flame wars erupt time and time again, when it will change nothing.
    Pretty much this
    You are boring

Yes, there are no plans , but what if we want that?

I am sure that the problem is the lack of Egyptians interaction here on the forum

bye Mr NattMan
    They already said no it wasn't lack of people asking/wanting the new server the GM'S have already said no, There will be NO plans on a new server just stop.
  • OGMarsh wrote: »
    Pretty much this

They already said no it wasn't lack of people asking/wanting the new server the GM'S have already said no, There will be NO plans on a new server just stop.

Thread simple ..
    If you want to continue and want to succeed in the world of games all you have to do Hua attract a larger number of players

But I think that with the passage of time, there are other games and compete with private servers taken from the share Z8
    I hope you continue Z8 because I love it and I will keep them to the end
  • actually I'm in favor to make middle eastern server because I'm from the the middle east so I wouldn't mind for better ping xD

any way...I don't think they currently have any plans for new server & and even if they does so it going to be Australian server or something similar rather then middle eastern sever

also Arabic countries are...how to say?..not a good source of money=bad for biz (so they better focus or richer countries)

(and if you so "eager" about the idea of middle eastern server only for get better ping than there are solutions you know...such as using VPN & WM)
  • actually I'm in favor to make middle eastern server because I'm from the the middle east so I wouldn't mind for better ping xD

any way...I don't think they currently have any plans for new server & and even if they does so it going to be Australian server or something similar rather then middle eastern sever

also Arabic countries are...how to say?..not a good source of money=bad for biz (so they better focus or richer countries)

(and if you so "eager" about the idea of middle eastern server only for get better ping than there are solutions you know...such as using VPN & WM)

Along with a permanent ban from the VPN nice.
    10/10 will download n1