New item shop zp wepons!

Hi, I'm here with a suggestion, I already put that suggestion on Forum but I think none of MOD or GM saw that, so I hope that you could understand my suggestion...

My Suggestion is to create a "Item Shop" in the WebSite, like, imagine that you have an AK-47 Halloween, and I like pretty much that weapon, so imagine that I want your AK-47 Halloween, and you allow me to get her, and we trade...

The trade would be like, a player just could buy/sell a weapon 1 time per month, and we would have to buy a ticket per weapon and we would have to pay for the weapon (like large amounts of ZP) and we would have to send a request for the weapon and the people that we sent that request should agree or disagree.

Many people said that you Z8 would lose money, but I don't think that, because If I wanted to buy your AK-47 Halloween (And the price would be 130k ZP, per example) I would have to put 130k ZP on my account to be able to buy your weapon, and more ZP to buy the ticket to being possible send the request.

If you are thinking that people would switch weapons to a friend's inactive account, you wrong, because the larges amounts of ZP, and the only 1 buy/sell per month, they would take many time taking some few weapons.

The prices of this weapons should be placed by Z8 Games, only you decide the prices of single weapon...

Please read this very carefully, and please if you have any doubt please say it.

If please some MOD or Gm could say just a feed-back pls :D

EDIT: JUST TO CLARIFY, WE BOUGHT THE OTHER PEOPLE GUNS, WITH ZP, WE SEND A REQUEST AND THEY ACCEPT OR REJECT, ALL THE TRADE ARE PERMANENT, AND WE JUST COULD SELL OR BUY 1 WEAPON PER MONTH...

Comments

This discussion has been closed.