Remove Spawn protection

Still waiting for this. Not fair for low pingers, while high pingers have like 5 seconds of spawn protection.

Just remove it already...

EDIT: In FFA, obviously.

Comments

• +1 to an extent.
    Spawn protection is there for balance. Why not leave in the spawn protection time, kept as 3 seconds, but this goes away once the player shoots? This means they can either run away from a spawnkill, or engage in the firefight by shooting and putting oneself at risk this way.
  • Jefe963 wrote: »
    +1 to an extent.
    Spawn protection is there for balance. Why not leave in the spawn protection time, kept as 3 seconds, but this goes away once the player shoots? This means they can either run away from a spawnkill, or engage in the firefight by shooting and putting oneself at risk this way.

Yeah I think something like this would be best because people spawn rush and that's unfair to people that join in late or load slower.
  • Another thread with actually good suggestion yet this wont happen. Been suggested countless times already.
  • Yes, this is not fair

But why not think about a solution to their problem ?

I guess that this is a global and very famous game

Will continue to question why there is no server to the Middle East to solve this problem ?

• Yes, this is not fair

But why not think about a solution to their problem ?

I guess that this is a global and very famous game

Will continue to question why there is no server to the Middle East to solve this problem ?

This is actually not fair for people who have low ping not for you.
  • BigMB wrote: »
    Another thread with actually good suggestion yet this wont happen. Been suggested countless times already.

Yep, just like most good suggestions. Thats the painfull truth.

And like Jefe said, set the spawn protection to 3 sec but let it disable as soon as you walk or shoot. I dont see any reason as to why it should not be added. Besides that it costs SG a little bit of the idk how many millions they made.

Right now when I want to play FFA I just create my own room and set it to 12 players max. This way its atleast a bit playable. 16 player ffa is just a big mess with red flashing people everywhere.
  • nGhost wrote: »
    Yep, just like most good suggestions. Thats the painfull truth.

And like Jefe said, set the spawn protection to 3 sec but let it disable as soon as you walk or shoot. I dont see any reason as to why it should not be added. Besides that it costs SG a little bit of the idk how many millions they made.

Right now when I want to play FFA I just create my own room and set it to 12 players max. This way its atleast a bit playable. 16 player ffa is just a big mess with red flashing people everywhere.

I always play on greece. It's kind of a small map, so 16 people spawning everywhere makes it a little hard...
  • BigMB wrote: »
    This is actually not fair for people who have low ping not for you.

So you did not answer my question on the previous
    Are you sure I do not have low ping ?
  • But why not think about a solution to their problem ?

Because the only solution for 'their' problem is for 'them' to get their act together instead of putting forth tons of incoherent wording and throwing guns at other players feet all the time.
    As for you questions why there is no server for the middle east. This has been answered already. And as, I believe it was Natt, stated there is no ME Server because no company has requested to license CF out in that region. So the game can't be hosted in that region nor can a server be set up in that region. Of course you'd know that if you bothered to actually read in the other threads where this has been brought up. So the chances of a ME server anytime soon are pretty much 0%. Which leaves very few options which will never 'solve' the ME problem. So move on and start looking for other small fixes that'll help out the general community such as this one.

anyways on topic. Yea i'd reduce the flashing red invulnerability time or at least as was stated make it so that you can move during it but if you shoot it instantly drops the respawn protection. Cause FFA is literally just people running around getting killed by spawns most of the time. The only option is bigger FFA maps or just reducing number of players like others have said.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    Still waiting for this. Not fair for low pingers, while high pingers have like 5 seconds of spawn protection.

Just remove it already...

EDIT: In FFA, obviously.
    Jefe963 wrote: »
    +1 to an extent.
    These 2 ideas combined. +9999