New System

Ok this is getting ridiculous, hackers are STILL increasing in numbers even after GMs are playing Ranked and getting rid of them but seeing the clan [GM] Clan or [GM]Cinder is pretty obvious who that person is....
So why don't we make a team of trusted players that can have some sort of communication with GMs (Skype) and send them replays and that player caught cheating that day could be banned the same day so they can't keep playing.
Some GMs told me they got the situation handled but trust me, you don't. There's a ton of hackers in Ranked match and every day there's more and more. So what if we had a system like this with 6 trusted players (3 NA players, 3 UK players) that can speak directly with GM and send them replays and their IGN. We need to have a system like this because crossfire NA's hack situation is getting worse and worse by day......... GMs hope you understand :)

Comments

• IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Ok this is getting ridiculous, hackers are STILL increasing in numbers
    IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    There's a ton of hackers in Ranked match and every day there's more and more.

u keep count?
    seeing the clan [GM] Clan or [GM]Cinder is pretty obvious who that person is....

you'd be surprised. GMs and mods still go unnoticed most of the time
    So why don't we make a team of trusted players that can have some sort of communication with GMs and send them replays and that player caught cheating that day could be banned the same day so they can't keep playing.

been suggested a lot before. all i'd say is "abuse." If the community can't even use a kick vote correctly what makes u think they can do this? abuse, bias, and false accusations will be the big -1. lol mods dont even have ig powers what makes u think they'll implement this?
    (Skype)

cliche'?
    trust me, you don't.

how do u know they're not getting banned? because they r.
    We need to have a system like this because crossfire NA's hack situation is getting worse and worse by day.........

no. this will be abused and those players will get spammed all day. Moe already gets a load of PMs everyday of ppl asking him to ban a certain person with no proof or with a replay that shows nothing. pretty sure this is how it'll be.
    those players can't be on all the time or be in every game; just like gms.
    GMs hope you understand :)

they do but im sure this wont pass at least not in the near future.
    keeping the report protocol the same would be the best choice for now since xcrap is amazing u know
  • The players who will trust them Do you remain in the game 24 hours?!

I think we need to protect the most powerful program
    i hate x-trap
  • I'm just saying something needs to be done, GMs open your eyes this game's becoming trash

i hate x-trap

Thats what i said :( .
    I'm just saying something needs to be done, GMs open your eyes this game's becoming trash

Hands tied.
  • If they can get like a good 20+ players to watch ranked then it would be find. maybe half and half. 10 NA and 10 UK
  • ST6Ghost wrote: »
    If they can get like a good 20+ players to watch ranked then it would be find. maybe half and half. 10 NA and 10 UK

That would be cool. IK [GM]Grumpy has been very active lately and keeping vigilant with what's going on, if only all GM's had more time or if they recruited some Spy Staff to do that in-game, it sure would keep our Servers much cleaner.
  • First of all, such a rude response to a genuinely good suggestion.
    If you're going to be rude, at least let the things you say be right.
    N0tM0e wrote: »
    u keep count?

It's pretty obvious he's trying to say from his experience he sees no change in the number of hackers in Ranked.
    That may or may not be the case but thats his opinion and people are allowed to have opinions.
    been suggested a lot before. all i'd say is "abuse." If the community can't even use a kick vote correctly what makes u think they can do this? abuse, bias, and false accusations will be the big -1. lol mods dont even have ig powers what makes u think they'll implement this?

He literally said, "send them replays". How is there any false accusations or abuse when they're literally sending them the evidence? Even more so, there's a reason why he said TRUSTED players.

cliche'?

Communication. Skype. Why not?

how do u know they're not getting banned? because they r.

You keep count?

no. this will be abused and those players will get spammed all day. Moe already gets a load of PMs everyday of ppl asking him to ban a certain person with no proof or with a replay that shows nothing. pretty sure this is how it'll be.
    those players can't be on all the time or be in every game; just like gms.

I dunno but it's like you didn't even read what he wrote. How are they going to get spammed and abused when he said 6 trusted players. He didn't say to the general community, and again where's the abuse when they're sending replays that the GMs will assess?

i hate x-trap

The company is on a contract with WiseLogic right now so a new anticheat won't be happening for awhile.
  • Mr_Aheael wrote: »
    First of all, such a rude response to a genuinely good suggestion.
    If you're going to be rude, at least let the things you say be right.

Mr_Aheael, hes not even being rude. Hes being honest the gms are always banning people. Also there is a rule about proper english in the forum.
  • iArebourne wrote: »
    Mr_Aheael, hes not even being rude. Hes being honest the gms are always banning people. Also there is a rule about proper english in the forum.

I'm sorry, but I just see it as cynical.
  • Mr_Aheael wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I just see it as cynical.
    Sad to see that you recently started playing and already lost your HSR ribbon...

LMAO I remember you now..