back open all first information

Hello GMs and Mods and all cross fire support , all players in cross fire want to back open all first information , and +350 Ticket send to support for this issue, it is very dangerous issue , because no any one in game buy or sell or share account , but owners accounts has been stolen and don't can to recover it ,scammer and hacker PC and steal accountand after steal get block to first information , please GMs and cross fire support back open all first information and remove all note , and to be careful any one send ticket to account administration and the account get block first or note in information he can to send ticket again and have all information ip address and all first to be careful , please back open all first information , my account has been stolen and i don't can to recover it and i know all all all all first information , Please attention for this issue ,
thank you

Comments

• If an account is blocked (banned or flagged), you can't retrieve it. You shouldn't have shared accounts or downloaded a program containing a keylogger. Accounts don't get "hacked" just like that, otherwise you could be sure accounts much better than yours would have been targeted.

Long story short : no, you can't get flagged account information back.
This discussion has been closed.