Ranked Match Suggestion..

1st. Anyone who has been banned sometime in the past year should not be able to play ranked matches, to ensure the fun for everyone else (expires after a certain "ban-free" period) since most of the top 20 players (high ranks) have no honorable soldier and a few have been hacking.
2nd. Continue watching over ranked matches like #Grumpy has done, but to also implement the computer ban if the certain player is found using hacks.
3rd. Keep improving on the replay reports as they have slowly been doing.
Comment/Voice your opinions in hopes to be heard by CF/SmileGate
(Don't Get me wrong CF has been doing very good lately aside from ranked match hackers & certain bugs.)
If you have any other Ideas post them below, if you get 3 quotes with a "+1" It'll be added to this list.

Comments

• Good ideas so far, OGMarsh, and i'd also like:

An option added for players to search Ranked Mode games with or without the KICK VOTE SYSTEM. If it goes wrong and people abuse it too much then remove it on the following month.

Good screen-shots of players obviously caught hacking.. (i.e 4x or more 'normal' head-shots in a row) should also count as evidence to get someone banned, since not everyone can keep the 'Replay Mode' ON, because of FPS deficiencies.

That's pretty much it for me. xP

• Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Good ideas so far, OGMarsh, and i'd also like:

An option added for players to search Ranked Mode games with or without the KICK VOTE SYSTEM. If it goes wrong and people abuse it too much then remove it on the following month.

Good screen-shots of players obviously caught hacking.. (i.e 4x or more 'normal' head-shots in a row) should also count as evidence to get someone banned, since not everyone can keep the 'Replay Mode' ON, because of FPS deficiencies.

That's pretty much it for me. xP

Those are actually some pretty good suggestions, although some hackers don't make it to the point they keep getting multi-kills.
  • OGMarsh wrote: »
    1st. Anyone who has been banned sometime in the past year should not be able to play ranked matches, to ensure the fun for everyone else (expires after a certain "ban-free" period) since most of the top 20 players (high ranks) have no honorable soldier and a few have been hacking.
    2nd. Continue watching over ranked matches like #Grumpy has done, but to also implement the computer ban if the certain player is found using hacks.
    3rd. Keep improving on the replay reports as they have slowly been doing.
    Comment/Voice your opinions in hopes to be heard by CF/SmileGate
    (Don't Get me wrong CF has been doing very good lately aside from ranked match hackers & certain bugs.)
    If you have any other Ideas post them below, if you get 3 quotes with a "+1" It'll be added to this list.

To bad they dont aprove good ideas.