Annual Events

I remember CF doing competitions where it was asking players to create stories. The players could write stories, create videos or have pictures in the form of a storyboard.
I think for daily holidays like Easter, Halloween, Christmas and so on these should be held again. The rewards should be light & simple because it's more of a way to get the community participating and becoming aware of the forums.
Also that way, people aren't in it just for the rewards but really just to have some fun.

Comments

• Mr_Aheael wrote: »
    I remember CF doing competitions where it was asking players to create stories. The players could write stories, create videos or have pictures in the form of a storyboard.
    I think for daily holidays like Easter, Halloween, Christmas and so on these should be held again. The rewards should be light & simple because it's more of a way to get the community participating and becoming aware of the forums.
    Also that way, people aren't in it just for the rewards but really just to have some fun.

I'm pretty sure the Film Festival is right around the corner ^_^
  • They did CrossFire Film Festival but it's up to them and they have no plans on making a CFF 2016. Hopefully they do because the last years winners were amazing :)!